USPGA Golf major

Sky need to seriously rethink how they present this coverage. 3 shots then a break, 3 shots then a break. I understand they’re using American tv coverage but this is horrendously shit.

Sky need to seriously rethink how they present this coverage. 3 shots then a break, 3 shots then a break. I understand they’re using American tv coverage but this is horrendously shit.
Been like this since the tour restarted, but this is up there with the very worst, all thanks to CBS being an amazingly shite broadcaster.

Been like this since the tour restarted, but this is up there with the very worst, all thanks to CBS being an amazingly shite broadcaster.
It’s pretty funny, sometimes they’ll cut to a camera and it’s tilted on its side and looking straight at a random tree then they’ll quickly cut back to the golf :lol:

Johnson is so boring man, literally nothing about him. The only remotely interesting thing about him is his worldie of a wife
Wouldn’t mind Bryson winning at all, I think he’s great for golf, a proper character.

Just googled Johnson s wife,
lucky bastard!

Speaking about bad coverage, loved how earlier they never bothered to show Morikawa's (one shot off the lead) 20foot par save. Clowns.

I'm starting to think -12 might be enough after all. No one seems to be getting away.

Get in Paul Casey, back to a share of the lead!

Casey playing class, just keep his head, giving himself chances without making daft errors. Finau and Scheffler both very similar, so far. Interesting how they handle it coming down the stretch.

Still think DJ loses this, he's not playing well enough T2G in my humble opinion. Hope I'm wrong.
Casey playing class, just keep his head, giving himself chances without making daft errors. Finau and Scheffler both very similar, so far. Interesting how they handle it coming down the stretch.

Still think DJ loses this, he's not playing well enough T2G in my humble opinion. Hope I'm wrong.

Gonna stop mentioning Finau, just jinxed the poor bugger.

Last edited:

Whatever happens now this has been absolutely class so far! Best final round of a major for a while.

Long may it continue.

Awful stat that mind, 4 players with the most starts without winning major since 2002 are Donald, Westwood, Casey and Poulter. Bizarre how the top Englishmen have largely been unable to win one, particularly Donald and Westwood former world number ones.

Awful stat that mind, 4 players with the most starts without winning major since 2002 are Donald, Westwood, Casey and Poulter. Bizarre how the top Englishmen have largely been unable to win one, particularly Donald and Westwood former world number ones.

Crazy how Westwood never won one, all four of them were top players but he was different class (and is still pretty bloody good tbf). Competes with Monty for being the best player to never win a major for my money.

Worried Fleetwood goes down the same route, superb player but just needs to get over the line.

Crazy how Westwood never won one, all four of them were top players but he was different class (and is still pretty bloody good tbf). Competes with Monty for being the best player to never win a major for my money.

Worried Fleetwood goes down the same route, superb player but just needs to get over the line.
The way Westy was playing at the start of this year I think he might have had another chance had The Open been played. He still might, but he'll need to rediscover that form at the right time.

Back