USPGA Golf major

I've gone Tony Finau to be leader after 1st day and Matthew Wolff for overall winner
Cheers for the reminder on Wolff! He had crossed my mind to back but had forgotten about it until I saw you mention him. Hope you backed him e/W in the end. Could’ve easily won it. Two grea birdie chances on 12 & 13 that he missed.

Cheers for the reminder on Wolff! He had crossed my mind to back but had forgotten about it until I saw you mention him. Hope you backed him e/W in the end. Could’ve easily won it. Two grea birdie chances on 12 & 13 that he missed.

also bogeyed one (15th I think) where he missed a tiny putt for par.
In great form Wolff. Future of the PGA Tour is bright, some extremely talented kids playing atm

No the tit that I am didn't click the EW button!
Only realised when I checked my account last night and seen I still had some money left in my balance.
What makes it even worse is that after I posted that I decided to go with Finau overall as well as the 1st day bet so I should have had two EW bets up.

also bogeyed one (15th I think) where he missed a tiny putt for par.
In great form Wolff. Future of the PGA Tour is bright, some extremely talented kids playing atm

Great player like but that little twitch thing he does before he takes away for the ball just doesn't look right.

As you say though some great players around now. When you have a full field for these big events there's going to be some real value on the betting as pretty much any from 30 could win it.
For all tiger was great to watch in his pomp it is much more entertaining now.
anyone know what odds Morikawa was at the start?

Got Wolff at 125/1

Think he was about 33/1 (may have been a little higher in places).
Hindsight is a great thing but that's a canny price for the form he was in

Last edited:
anyone know what odds Morikawa was at the start?

Got Wolff at 125/1

saw him tipped at 35/1, guessing if you’d wanted the extra places 30/1ish

Seems a steal in hindsight, considering his form since the restart, but then I suppose people would have thought it’d be a lot to ask him to go out and win his first major as a Professional.I know I did, reason I left Wolff alone too. These kids just have no fear man.

I backed him in-play on Sunday with a lid of free bets I’d built up and kept specifically for a final round bet, so at least got some profit thankfully.

Back