US PGA Championship

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope he blows up I like him but hate when it’s a wire to wire cruise of a win in majors

Can’t really remember the last time one happened in a major .... think it might have been Spieth at the masters but then he got to 12 :lol:

Superb by Koepta last night. The birdie on the 18th summed the whole thing up.

Look like leaders are off at 7.50 UK time
Agree Rob he was superb, and very Woods like in his approach and demeanour.
If he keeps this up he could finish -20 now that would be incredible.

Sky will have to find a lot to talk about now Woods has missed the cut.

Agree Rob, he was superb. He was very Woods like in his approach and demeanour.
Picked up a shot after dropping one and most importantly the Woods sideshow didn't effect him.

If he keeps this up he could finish on somewhere around minus 20, that would be incredible.

Last edited:
I think my picks are flat, I fancied an Aussy EW but picked the wrong blokey. Molinari will have to perform a miracle and Wise just keeps getting pars.

Stuck £20 on Koepka @ 10/1 pre-tournament and now being offered £160 to cash in. He couldn't blow it, could he?

I'd be tempted to take that mate, he probably will win but there's a lot of golf to go. Anyone could have a blow up round given the state of the rough, even if just a bit off line from the tee.

Iv got him on a accumulator with Sunderland, Newport and villa to go up and spurs to beat Liverpool for 2100
Good luck with that. Wouldn't like to call any of them but hope it comes off for you.
I'd be tempted to take that mate, he probably will win but there's a lot of golf to go. Anyone could have a blow up round given the state of the rough, even if just a bit off line from the tee.
Yes, I've been debating it most of the morning but decided to take it as a couple of bad holes for Koepka and a couple of good ones from the likes of Johnson or Spieth and it could change quite quickly. I can live with missing out on 60 quid more than losing than the lot.

Good luck with that. Wouldn't like to call any of them but hope it comes off for you.

Yes, I've been debating it most of the morning but decided to take it as a couple of bad holes for Koepka and a couple of good ones from the likes of Johnson or Spieth and it could change quite quickly. I can live with missing out on 60 quid more than losing than the lot.
Kind of hope I don't get offered a cash out because I wouldn’t know what to do if I was waiting on spurs

Kind of hope I don't get offered a cash out because I wouldn’t know what to do if I was waiting on spurs
Yes, in some ways I dislike the feature as it's sort of gambling on the gamble although I've generally come out of it on the right side other than one occasion where i would have been 120 quid better off if I left it. I try not to actively check on it as I enjoy the sport of having a bet as much as the actual winning.

Stuck £20 on Koepka @ 10/1 pre-tournament and now being offered £160 to cash in. He couldn't blow it, could he?

I am on him too and no way would I cash out.

However you just never know what pressure someone is feeling but he just looks soo unfazed.

And most importantly he is bang in form

I am on him too and no way would I cash out.

However you just never know what pressure someone is feeling but he just looks soo unfazed.

And most importantly he is bang in form
Fair enough, I suspect you'll probably be safe. If I was going to be able to watch it over the next couple of days I would have stayed in, but I'll be lucky to catch any live so around 73% of potential winnings seemed a fair offer.

Fair enough, I suspect you'll probably be safe. If I was going to be able to watch it over the next couple of days I would have stayed in, but I'll be lucky to catch any live so around 73% of potential winnings seemed a fair offer.

Or aye can definitely see where you coming from, £160 not to be sneezed at, always tempting.

Seems Rory is too arrogant to take his gormless statue of a marra off his bag.

I was convinced this year he would have tried to poach one of the world class professional caddies .

He won the players this year tbf which has as strong a field than a majot
Aye we all remember the players winners mate.
2 wins in three/four year with his amazing talent and no majors in how long. suppose if that Rory’s goal then fair enough.

I’m talking the tiniest of margins here - I don’t believe the gormless statue adds any value apart from Rory’s marra, and like I say if he’s happy then fair enough.

Just a view.

Aye we all remember the players winners mate.
2 wins in three/four year with his amazing talent and no majors in how long. suppose if that Rory’s goal then fair enough.

I’m talking the tiniest of margins here - I don’t believe the gormless statue adds any value apart from Rory’s marra, and like I say if he’s happy then fair enough.

Just a view.

It may help mate, but think he needs to take the responsibility for his recent major performances.

The length and the wet course should have played right up his street this week and diffrent caddy or not down to him imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back