US PGA Championship

Thanks for sharing them mate, you always get some who want to have a pop at people just for sharing information.

Golf major championships are so hard to predict anyway even a tip from someone on the circuit isn’t by any means a cert.

I was put off backing Molinari after his mini collapse at the masters, he looked like he lost his head a bit. Could effect his form.

I think they’re slightly better than normal tips or picking the in form player as there is a bit of inside knowledge about how the practise rounds have gone etc.

Think you are getting the wrong end of stick mate.

The poster I was discussing with said he had tips for Molinari in the open last year and Kopeks is this PGA.

I was basically saying they weren’t exactly tips as everyone knew both of them were going into them tournaments bang in form.

Could not agree more that Molinari too short for this course in fact on Monday I stated on the thread on the betting forum that this course is for the big hitters and said I thought it would suit Koepka and McIlroy.

Molinari was by no means a favourite going into last year’s open, he’d never won a major.

Not nearly in tears mind. He always looks a bit tearful.

He looked it to me, things like that can effect players for a bit especially given how much of the game is down to the mental side of things.

Last edited:
Molinari was by no means a favourite going into last year’s open, he’d never won a major.

He looked it to me, things like that can effect players for a bit especially given how much of the game is down to the mental side of things.
I think that is just his look. Mind, he would be forgiven for crying.

Going into the open he had finished in the top 5 in more or less he last 5 tournaments.

Never said he was favourite just said he was the most in form player in the world going into the open that is why I backed him.

I doubt anyone will be past Koepta when he tees off. If he shoots a 67 or so he could be 5-6 clear by end of play. If he shoots 63 it's goodnight Vienna:eek:

Hopefully mate!

Last edited:
He was extremely unlucky with a pine cone on the 15th, he didn't collapse. He just wasn't afforded the good luck that the winner got.

Wise after the event but I would never have backed him here
Bad luck definitely contributed, but it was one error of judgement by going flag hunting in the 12th that caused it. No one knows better than Tiger how to win round Augusta, and if he wasn't already going to aim for the fat part of the green, Molinari in the water will have convinced him.

The Tiger effect will certainly have come into it once he had his nose in front.

Bad luck definitely contributed, but it was one error of judgement by going flag hunting in the 12th that caused it. No one knows better than Tiger how to win round Augusta, and if he wasn't already going to aim for the fat part of the green, Molinari in the water will have convinced him.

The Tiger effect will certainly have come into it once he had his nose in front.

When Tiger was playing from the trees? It didn't affect Molinari at The Open last year.

Danny Lee dropped two shots already after 5 holes
Always likely to happen unfortunately, hopefully he does not have a mare and makes the Cut.

Rory +5 already. He hasn't looked happy for some time. Always thought he played with a spring in his step and a smile on his face. Seems to have disappeared now.

Danny Lee was always going to drop off after that round yesterday, was largely a freak round.

Rory +5 already. He hasn't looked happy for some time. Always thought he played with a spring in his step and a smile on his face. Seems to have disappeared now.

Up until the Masters he'd been in superb form this season, best on the planet - sensed he may have been getting back to his best (which, imho, is the best in the world when he's on his game).

However, if you're not performing in Majors then there has to be questions asked.

Up until the Masters he'd been in superb form this season, best on the planet - sensed he may have been getting back to his best (which, imho, is the best in the world when he's on his game).

However, if you're not performing in Majors then there has to be questions asked.

He doesn't seem capable of finding a way of getting round in level par or so with his B or C game in majors

Use to lose count of the days Woods would spray it all over then manage to eek out level par for the round

Back