US PGA Championship

DJ must be kicking himself here

Brooks tee shot at 18 left into no mans land :eek:

why not take an iron off the tee there?

Last edited:
Thats it, by god he made hard work of it but he has it now :lol:

new yorker in the crowd " was a piece of cake after all" :) :)

Last edited:
Got 7 selections split across three 'tiers', all to 10 places and all with a variety of stake size.

Top of the market: Rory 12/1, Rahm 18/1, Schauffle 28/1

Mid-market: Cantlay 45/1, Bubba 50/1

Outsiders: Woodland 70/1, Kokrak 200/1

One full-place, two half-places (so effectively a full-place) and a couple of others in the top 25.

Canny performance and run for my money, which is all you can ask for, even though it's frustrating I backed away from Koepka, but can't be helped.

Profitable week and really enjoyed today's golf, ended up being surprisingly exciting for a bit.

Onto Pebble Beach.

One full-place, two half-places (so effectively a full-place) and a couple of others in the top 25.

Canny performance and run for my money, which is all you can ask for, even though it's frustrating I backed away from Koepka, but can't be helped.

Profitable week and really enjoyed today's golf, ended up being surprisingly exciting for a bit.

Onto Pebble Beach.
Have you seen the bet Iv got on its suddenly disappeared of ladbrokes proper weird

Have you seen the bet Iv got on its suddenly disappeared of ladbrokes proper weird

Yours the Koepka + Playoff Final winners + spurs aye?

What you mean it's disappeared? If it's not showing in your open bets anymore, try change the filter terms for dates, if you put it on 7days plus ago then it'll not show on the screen on the bottom. I've made that mistake before :lol::lol:

I make no apologies for mentioning this again but it just shows how good Tiger's 2000 us open performance was. To go round a course in 12 under when the next best was plus three is mind boggling. The greatest sporting performance ever imo

Back