Us open golf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Looks like the course has started to play more like a traditional US Open course. Very few under par and I would also be very surprised if the leaders can stay where they are as the afternoon session progresses.

That bet on DeChambeau missing the cut hasn't quite gone as planned :oops: Looks like he'll be in the final group tomorrow.

Looks like the course has started to play more like a traditional US Open course. Very few under par and I would also be very surprised if the leaders can stay where they are as the afternoon session progresses.

That bet on DeChambeau missing the cut hasn't quite gone as planned :oops: Looks like he'll be in the final group tomorrow.

buzzing that I talked about how Bryson might do okay......then didn’t bet a penny on him or put him any DK teams.

What a berk I am

Anyone see Matsuyama chip in going past the hole and come back down the slope? Unreal read and then skills to pull it off.
If that was Woods or McIlroy it would have been shown about 50 timers already

Anyone see Matsuyama chip in going past the hole and come back down the slope? Unreal read and then skills to pull it off.
If that was Woods or McIlroy it would have been shown about 50 timers already

Aye, outrageous short game Hideki, so good around the greens. Shame he’s super-shit at putting like. Should probably just use his wedges on the greens :lol::lol:

That bunker shot from Tiger at the Masters, what's the odds of that getting shown at some point during the Masters?

Thomas hanging in.Come on you beautiful creature.

Infuriates me Thomas,cannot get him right. So far this year I’ve back him at Workday (threw it away), USPGA, Northern Rick and BMW where he was shite.
Then at WGC I’m on Koepka and Thomas storms through and beats him.

completely faded him this week so expect a Thomas victory tomorrow, the Earthworm Jim looking fecker!
Just how it should be, it's been great viewing so far. It wouldn't surprise me if there's no one left under par at the end of the day.

I've also resigned myself to Fatrick winning this now, so I'm not going to let it spoil my enjoyment of the rest of the tournament.

could just be me being naturally pessimistic as I’m on Reed, but he is missing a LOT of fairways. He’s got amazing short game but still, it only carry’s you so far. Needs to sort his driver out imo if he’s gonna win.

Last edited:
Infuriates me Thomas,cannot get him right. So far this year I’ve back him at Workday (threw it away), USPGA, Northern Rick and BMW where he was shite.
Then at WGC I’m on Koepka and Thomas storms through and beats him.

completely faded him this week so expect a Thomas victory tomorrow, the Earthworm Jim looking fecker!

could just be me being naturally pessimistic as I’m on Reed, but he is missing a LOT of fairways. He’s got amazing short game but still, it only carry’s you so far. Needs to sort his driver out imo if he’s gonna win.
It wouldn't surprise me if he does sort his driving out, he's very good at making mid tournament tweets when he's made a good start. That short game has been incredibly valuable and will continue to be with this set up.

In future I'm definitely backing him for all majors, just as an insurance policy.

It wouldn't surprise me if he does sort his driving out, he's very good at making mid tournament tweets when he's made a good start. That short game has been incredibly valuable and will continue to be with this set up.

In future I'm definitely backing him for all majors, just as an insurance policy.
Hes generally a decent price, considering he’s world class and only wins elite events.
I got him at 40s about a month or two ago, but apparently he was 80-1 at start of the year.

Not counting my cash yet (always makes me nervous having halfway leader), but those prices are obscene considering the likes of Xander Schauffele goes off at 12-1!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back