Us open golf

The annual course set up moaning appears to have started now, it wouldn't be US Open week without it. Rory saying it won't take much to turn it into goofy golf.

I've got a few bets of varying prices. Thomas, Fleetwood, Watson, Hojgaard and Pieters.

The annual course set up moaning appears to have started now, it wouldn't be US Open week without it. Rory saying it won't take much to turn it into goofy golf.

I've got a few bets of varying prices. Thomas, Fleetwood, Watson, Hojgaard and Pieters.
Casey first round leader/ hojaard to win tournament 2000/1 , 2 pound cantlay 28/1, also Berger on an accumulator will put more on later

What's happened with Sergio? is it just fitness, few years ago he was on fire now he's lost his spark. I would love to see him in the mix come Sunday.

15 each way on thomas at 14/1. Returns £282 for win and place is top 9 at 5th odds

somehow I have also inadvertently put f***ing £25 quid on thomas on the nose at 14/1. Fuck Nars how I did that. Didn’t realise when putting bets on.
Ffs man. 60 notes 😡😡😡😡

As is the case with most majors, been saving up free bets for months and putting them here and there on players. Got me the below players (all straight win) ;

DJ - @ 9.1/1
Rahm - @ 14.1/1
Finau - @ 35/1
Reed - @ 40/1
Webb - @ 26.5/1
Hatton - @ 81/1 (currently 45/1 so very happy)
Berger -@ 101/1 (currently 33/1, so as above)

have also added these three win+EW this week
Fleetwood
Matsuyama
Im

Means I have decent coverage of the field with minimum outlay, which is ideal. Few specials on too but can’t remember them.

Few bets so far

1st round leader:

Hojgarrd
Streelman
Si Woo Kim

Overall winner EW bets (made sure I clicked EW this time after my disaster on the PGA):

Poulter
Si Woo Kim
Leishman
Fowler
Wolff
Woods

Going to have a couple more darts ones before it starts.
Also very tempted by DeChambau (sp) to miss the cut after someone mentioned it earlier.

Back