Updated: Special annual prize for our photo competition!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Following on from the Amateur Photography thread... monthly photo competition?

Can i be the first to say rules .................pics ? :lol::lol:

Re: Following on from the Amateur Photography thread... monthly photo competition?

I'm in! Haven't got my camera out for a while.

Aye, gan on then. All my entries will be taken in the dark mind, but I think I'll be fine unless someone posts a 'Daylight and Sunshine' theme. :lol::lol:

Aye, gan on then. All my entries will be taken in the dark mind, but I think I'll be fine unless someone posts a 'Daylight and Sunshine' theme. :lol::lol:

Are you a vampire like or just work continuous nightshift ? ;)

i think an smb flickr group is the best thing to do as most of us are on there.

I'm not!

I'd like to play.

Whey hey thats Garydon, Lost Hammer and Peachy now back whats gannin on ower there ?

Are they just coming for the Christmas party or what ? :confused:

Whey hey thats Garydon, Lost Hammer and Peachy now back whats gannin on ower there ?

Are they just coming for the Christmas party or what ? :confused:
Back? Didn't post much through the summer but post now. What Christmas party?:lol:

Sounds like a cracking idea - need to be careful that the themes don't get too specialsed though (Photos of Lanzhou Bridges at night for example) as it might make it a bit of a non-event.

Sounds like a cracking idea - need to be careful that the themes don't get too specialsed though (Photos of Lanzhou Bridges at night for example) as it might make it a bit of a non-event.

aye, I was expecting " a bloke from Aycliffe playing in snow in Texas " as the first category :lol:

Good idea,count me in.
Just a point though, should we not have a grading structure! there are some great photographers on here and some not as great;)
Perhaps a handicap or your normal camera club structure, Advanced,Intermediate,Beginners.

Good idea,count me in.
Just a point though, should we not have a grading structure! there are some great photographers on here and some not as great;)
Perhaps a handicap or your normal camera club structure, Advanced,Intermediate,Beginners.

Just include a pair of breasts in every category and you will have a chance doesn't matter how good a photographer you are.

aye, need to find something to do with my camera.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back