Updated: Special annual prize for our photo competition!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone up for a monthly photo competition?

I'd suggest that we come up with a theme and the picture has to be on that theme and taken in that month, winner gets to nominate the next month's theme.

If we get enough interest I'll kick the first competition off in January, open to all and voted on by the SMB.

Re: Following on from the Amateur Photography thread...

I'd suggest that we come up with a theme and the picture has to be on that theme and taken in that month, winner gets to nominate the next month's theme.

If we get enough interest I'll kick the first competition off in January, open to all and voted on by the SMB.

I'd be up for that like. See what I can get out of the £25 digital camera I've got lying about. :lol:

I'd be up for it but you could have posted this on my thread you tool!!

I was basking in my glory at the conversation I had sparked and enjoying watching the posts creep up :evil:

I'd be up for it but you could have posted this on my thread you tool!!

I was basking in my glory at the conversation I had sparked and enjoying watching the posts creep up :evil:

:eek::roll:

It's only a thread mate.

Can the first theme be 'the female body through the bathroom window' theme

Great Idea -

What's the prize? Secondly, are the rules regarding posting pics of breasts etc lifted for this to allow full artistic freedom/expression?

Re: Following on from the Amateur Photography thread... monthly photo competition?

Hells yes, I would participate.

Maybe setup an SMB Flickr group?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back