Up at 5 for work.

Because people like the taste of it and don’t drink necessarily just to get pissed. I usually have 2/3 bottles most nights in the house with my evening meal and something decent on the telly because I enjoy it and I like the taste of beer more than pop/juice/water etc.

if I’m having a night off alcohol then it’ll always be alcohol free beer because again I like the taste of that more than pop and other such shit.

I also think because of that I don’t over do it on a weekend when out drinking in town or wherever. Can easily just had a steady 4/5 pints and that’s enough, those who don’t drink during the week but only when out on a weekend tend to go silly and hoy down as much alcohol as possible because it’s the only time they’ll allow themselves to drink which is bizarre.
A solid post young man.

Alcohol is nice. Don't see the point in having a strict drinking regime or not drinking just because you have work the next day. Seems a bit boring and regimental. Likewise drinking just because it's the weekend. Just drink when you fancy a drink is the way to go.

Aye but when I was on a certain shift pattern I got pìssed of a night on two or three occasions and then remembered I was back to work the next day. 7am to 7pm. 🙄
So I couldn't drive and had to cycle the 8 miles sweating like a peado in a school gym 👍🏼🤣

Back