Up at 5 for work.

12 hour days then 12 hour nights for me marra. Probably be dead soon but sorts the men from the boys haha

👍🏼😁
Did the same up to covid. Then permanent nights after a bit furlough.
Me Da always said "if work was any good the rich would do it".

Don't understand midweek drinking at all like. What's the point? For me it's a part of enjoying the weekend. Knowing you can treat yourself two nights a week, or more whatever shifts you work and not have to think about work in a few hours

Will struggle to make 7am tomorrow. #wetFebruary
Don't understand midweek drinking at all like. What's the point? For me it's a part of enjoying the weekend. Knowing you can treat yourself two nights a week, or more whatever shifts you work and not have to think about work in a few hours
I enjoy it. 👍

Alcohol is nice. Don't see the point in having a strict drinking regime or not drinking just because you have work the next day. Seems a bit boring and regimental. Likewise drinking just because it's the weekend. Just drink when you fancy a drink is the way to go.

Last edited:

Because people like the taste of it and don’t drink necessarily just to get pissed. I usually have 2/3 bottles most nights in the house with my evening meal and something decent on the telly because I enjoy it and I like the taste of beer more than pop/juice/water etc.

if I’m having a night off alcohol then it’ll always be alcohol free beer because again I like the taste of that more than pop and other such shit.

I also think because of that I don’t over do it on a weekend when out drinking in town or wherever. Can easily just had a steady 4/5 pints and that’s enough, those who don’t drink during the week but only when out on a weekend tend to go silly and hoy down as much alcohol as possible because it’s the only time they’ll allow themselves to drink which is bizarre.

Alcohol is nice. Don't see the point in having a strict drinking regime or not drinking just because you have work the next day. Seems a bit boring and regimental. Likewise drinking just because it's the weekend. Just drink when you fancy a drink is the way to go.
I work continental shifts so my days off sometimes are during week so I enjoy a few then. Not all the time. Just when I fancy one. Don’t drink when I’m at graft next day like cos I’m up at five and out the house 13 hours. Fuck that when I’m hungover.

Back