Unsettling of Liverpool Salah has begun...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good, I love it when these big clubs get fucked over, they do it to others enough.
"I cant believe Southampton won't let Virgil Van Dyke progress his career at a big club like Liverpool. He shoild go on strike"

"The nerve of Coutinho wanting to leave Liverpool, we should make him play with the kids."

All those who are criticising Liverpool for taking players for "lower" clubs, I assume you were fine when Kenwyne Jones was going on strike to get a move here, or were completely against us trying to sign the best players from lower leagues?

It's what happens. The best players naturally drift to the best teams. We were the same, just at a poorer level than Liverpool.
Every club in the world is the same to an extent, even Barcelona had Neymar pinched.

I think people just find it funnier with Liverpool because of the way their fans go on whilst their club does exactly the same things they are in uproar about to Southampton players.

Football is fucked up...these days if you do unearth a star at the level in which your team is playing you get about 12 months tops before some other team further up the food chain come in and get him. Gotta think some day the whole thing will implode..
It just renders the game pointless and fans actually argue about net spend and making profit on players like its a thing to be proud of.

Football is fucked up...these days if you do unearth a star at the level in which your team is playing you get about 12 months tops before some other team further up the food chain come in and get him. Gotta think some day the whole thing will implode..

I do hope so modern football is a disgusting mess of corruption overpaid fuckbags and shite

World class is used too often. This is one of them.

On talksport yesterday they were going on about this "great" Liverpool side - the same Liverpool side sat in 3rd (likely 4th if Spurs had played this weekend) and not a single trophy to their name and 2x top 4 finishes in about 5 years.

"Great" the Barcelona side under Guardiola is great, the invincibles, Utd in the 90's and 00's, Real Madrid, Chelsea under Mourinho mrk1, our 84/85 side and Liverpool under Shankley/Paisley.

Footballs complete hyperbole the prem is a joke. Salah and to an extent Firmino aside and they are nothing exciting - Mane, Van Dijk, Henderson, Lovren, Karius, Moreno, etc. Hardly the deserving of such a title.

Also im glad the papers are stirring it they are quick to unsettle any players outside the top 6. Football is a food chain and Liverpool havent been at the top since the 1980's no matter how much Sky convince you they are an elite club in the present sense.

Last edited:
On talksport yesterday they were going on about this "great" Liverpool side - the same Liverpool side sat in 3rd (likely 4th if Spurs had played this weekend) and not a single trophy to their name and 2x top 4 finishes in about 5 years.

"Great" the Barcelona side under Guardiola is great, the invincibles, Utd in the 90's and 00's, Real Madrid, Chelsea under Mourinho mrk1, our 84/85 side and Liverpool under Shankley/Paisley.

Footballs complete hyperbole the prem is a joke. Salah and to an extent Firmino aside and they are nothing exciting - Mane, Van Dijk, Henderson, Lovren, Karius, Moreno, etc. Hardly the deserving of such a title.

Also im glad the papers are stirring it they are quick to unsettle any players outside the top 6. Football is a food chain and Liverpool havent been at the top since the 1980's no matter how much Sky convince you they are an elite club in the present sense.
The bitterness from Everton fans is platinum plated quality

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back