Unsettling of Liverpool Salah has begun...

Football is fucked up...these days if you do unearth a star at the level in which your team is playing you get about 12 months tops before some other team further up the food chain come in and get him. Gotta think some day the whole thing will implode..

Hopefully on all of the so-called big teams.

Every club in the world is the same to an extent, even Barcelona had Neymar pinched.

I think people just find it funnier with Liverpool because of the way their fans go on whilst their club does exactly the same things they are in uproar about to Southampton players.

The irony is that Neymar isn't happy in Paris and seems to be angling for another move.

With regard to Salah moving, there's a high degree of press speculation going on. It's a slow news week in football because of the international break.

The bitterness from Everton fans is platinum plated quality

I love how you get daft comments like this for pointing out a fact :lol: a team that hasnt won the domestic title in near e decades isnt an elite club in the present regardless of how many Malaysian day tripper fans they have. 1 fluky Champions League win over a decade ago doesnt alter my view on that (although Liverpool are a big club still)

Aye bitter- maybe visit the website made by Liverpool fans based on how long we've gone from last winning a trophy, or the 1400+ Everton thread on Rawk, all the dozens of reds on our forum who masequade as everton fans.

Reeto.

It just renders the game pointless and fans actually argue about net spend and making profit on players like its a thing to be proud of.
A good net spend stops you going bust and gives a club the financial strength to compete.
Not having a good net spend results in the shambles that is SAFC

I love how you get daft comments like this for pointing out a fact :lol: a team that hasnt won the domestic title in near e decades isnt an elite club in the present regardless of how many Malaysian day tripper fans they have. 1 fluky Champions League win over a decade ago doesnt alter my view on that (although Liverpool are a big club still)

Aye bitter- maybe visit the website made by Liverpool fans based on how long we've gone from last winning a trophy, or the 1400+ Everton thread on Rawk, all the dozens of reds on our forum who masequade as everton fans.

Reeto.
They're one of the biggest clubs in this country. Imo only Man Utd bigger. Huge worldwide support. You're a bitter little so and so

They're one of the biggest clubs in this country. Imo only Man Utd bigger. Huge worldwide support. You're a bitter little so and so

Difference between a big club in the general sense and an elite club in the current sense you blert.

Everton are a big club but are we an elite club? Not a chance

Liverpool are a big club (bigger than us) but are they an elite club when they have only won a league cup in the last decade, not won a league title in near 3 decades? Not for me.

Man Utd won more last season than Liverpool have in a decade. Even arsenal who you would argue are slipping in terms of their present day stature have won 3 FA Cups in 5 seasons.

Keep being fed the BS that the Prem is the greatest league in the world, that Liverpool are dining at the top of world football and the like.

Elite clubs in a present sense for me are:

Barcelona
Real Madrid
Atletico Madrid
Man Utd
Man City
Chelsea
Juventus
Bayern
PSG

Your Arsenals, Spurs, Liverpools, Dortmunds, Sevilla's, Roma's as good as they are can not be classed in the same bracket imo.

Last edited:
Difference between a big club in the general sense and an elite club in the current sense you blert.

Everton are a big club but are we an elite club? Not a chance

Liverpool are a big club (bigger than us) but are they an elite club when they have only won a league cup in the last decade, not won a league title in near 3 decades? Not for me.

Man Utd won more last season than Liverpool have in a decade. Even arsenal who you would argue are slipping in terms of their present day stature have won 3 FA Cups in 5 seasons.

Keep being fed the BS that the Prem is the greatest league in the world, that Liverpool are dining at the top of world football and the like.

Elite clubs in a present sense for me are:

Barcelona
Real Madrid
Atletico Madrid
Man Utd
Man City
Chelsea
Juventus
Bayern

Your Arsenals, Spurs, Liverpools, Dortmunds, Sevilla's, Roma's as good as they are can not be classed in the same bracket imo.
:lol:
The bitterness escalates with every post

Back