Unsettling of Liverpool Salah has begun...

Nah I think clubs are just greedy, clubs are in much better positions to keep players these days if they want to as long as they’re in long enough contracts.

Yes but if the player and his agent decide he wants to go he'll just down tools. £££££££££££££££:cool::cool::cool::cool:

Good. They won't be able to keep him like.

Not good at all for the UK TV viewer. More exciting talent to leave our shores. I miss watching Bale, Coutinho, Suarez etc, and presumably I am going to miss watching Kane and Salah as well.

Last edited:
Supporting Barcelona (or any foreign team) is something I'll never understand narl like. How can you support a team whilst having zero ties to the place?
I see it all the time. Man Utd fans from all over the country claiming
“I’ve supported them for 20 years”
You mean since they were winning everything?

A good net spend stops you going bust and gives a club the financial strength to compete.
Not having a good net spend results in the shambles that is SAFC
It's not a trophy though, it's not anything at all, we might as well become fans of Asda because they're a big brand and make a great profit.

World class is used too often. This is one of them.

He 100% is world class, one of the best players in the world this season if not the best

He is not. I never got the fuss with Bale or Hazard.
The EPL is no better than anywhere else.

If you don't rate Hazard either then you've just confirmed my opinion that you know fuck all about football, your opinion is therefore null and void.

Any further comments are irrelevant

Last edited:
Yes, my point isn't that it's good, it's that if making money is from players is part of football then it's pointless as a sport
Professional sport has been like that for along time though. Those with the most money get the best players, facilities, training or whatever is needed to make that team compete at the highest level.
For us to stop the rot, stabilise and move forward we need to get a decent net spend to ensure we don't end up in this mess again.

He 100% is world class, one of the best players in the world this season if not the best

If you don't rate Hazard either then you've just confirmed my opinion that you know fuck all about football, your opinion is therefore null and void.

Any further comments are irrelevant

you are so wrong, it is amazing.

Professional sport has been like that for along time though. Those with the most money get the best players, facilities, training or whatever is needed to make that team compete at the highest level.
For us to stop the rot, stabilise and move forward we need to get a decent net spend to ensure we don't end up in this mess again.
Of we become the best run club in the country we'd still lose all our best players and never do anything of note, that's the problem, it's pointless if a club like Liverpool can't even keep their best players.

Clubs owned by oil rich government's is just ridiculous, ya know that man city are trying to own a club in every continent to increase their brand now, the man behind it tried to do the same thing with Barca and even they said no but football is gonna become a battlefield of the middle East oil producers, it's not sport it's just ruining the game we all love for someone's ego.

Yes but if the player and his agent decide he wants to go he'll just down tools. £££££££££££££££:cool::cool::cool::cool:

Not good at all for the UK TV viewer. More exciting talent to leave our shores. I miss watching Bale, Coutinho, Suarez etc, and presumably I am going to miss watching Kane and Salah as well.
You can get most games in Europe for nowt, just by opening an account with a bookie online, these days, never mind the multiple stream options available

Think the Mail started something similar about Rodwell, Jack's Back and all that, seems to have unsettled him but we might be ablle to tempt him to stay with a wee bit more pay and time off

Back