Unrequited road rage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Works better if it's a couple in the car. I blow a kiss and give a cheeky wave and wink to the man as if I know him and then leave him to get pelters from his missus :oops::lol:
Always find when someone gets really angry if you hold your hand up and mouth sorry(regardless of whose to blame, life is too short) its class to watch said person not know what to do next......whether to keep being angry or just drive off......

Did it Home Bargains today. I was approaching the till and a bloke just about sprinted from the next aisle then looked at me smugly because he was in the queue before me. Then a lass walked behind and said to me "I'm opening that till if you want to move over." So I did and was served and on my way while he was still in the original queue. I gave him a nice smile as I left while he had a face like thunder :lol:

Did it Home Bargains today. I was approaching the till and a bloke just about sprinted from the next aisle then looked at me smugly because he was in the queue before me. Then a lass walked behind and said to me "I'm opening that till if you want to move over." So I did and was served and on my way while he was still in the original queue. I gave him a nice smile as I left while he had a face like thunder :lol:
Have you heard Lidl checkout tannoy yet - checkout 2 is now opening - check... you get the picture right.

saw a cracker on the motorway yesterday . a bloke doing at least 90 but trying to pull the moral high ground by constantly indicating and heading to the inside lane then back out again to overtake . flashing his lights at those in the middle lane and waving his arms around . Those type of people crack me up . great entertainment

saw a cracker on the motorway yesterday . a bloke doing at least 90 but trying to pull the moral high ground by constantly indicating and heading to the inside lane then back out again to overtake . flashing his lights at those in the middle lane and waving his arms around . Those type of people crack me up . great entertainment
Middle lane wankers are a massive f***ing annoyance to be fair

Middle lane wankers are a massive f***ing annoyance to be fair

Nowt wrong with sticking to the middle lane as long as you match the speed of the car in front.
It’s the idiots that get aggravated cos you’re not sitting on the back bumper of the car in front that’s the problem.

Worth a look becs just to hear the check out 3 is now opening tannoy msg its very futuristic. I like it.

Got other supermarkets closer to home. It's not really worth a 15+ min drive just to hear a tannoy message.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back