Unrequited road rage

Only legal in congested conditions when generally everything is moving at a limited speed anyway.

“Do Not overtake on the left or move to a lane on your left to overtake. In congested conditions, where adjacent lanes of traffic are moving at similar speeds, traffic in left-hand lanes may sometimes be moving faster than traffic to the right. ... Do Not Weave in and out of lanes to overtake.”

i disagree with you also. lanes 2 and 3 are for overtaking only. when its congested it all tends to go to shit however. nothing illegal at all with regard to undertaking if someone is lane hogging in 2 or 3, as long as you arent speeding of course.

Only legal in congested conditions when generally everything is moving at a limited speed anyway.

“Do Not overtake on the left or move to a lane on your left to overtake. In congested conditions, where adjacent lanes of traffic are moving at similar speeds, traffic in left-hand lanes may sometimes be moving faster than traffic to the right. ... Do Not Weave in and out of lanes to overtake.”

You are causing congestion by being in the middle lane with every fucker else, ergo going past you on the inside is not illegal

You are causing congestion by being in the middle lane with every fucker else, ergo going past you on the inside is not illegal

If you comprehend the term congested, you’d realise that traffic in ALL lanes is choc a bloc and there’s little point in getting yourself wound up, regardless what lane you’re in.

I haven't noticed any difference in any of the shops I've been in this Xmas. I popped in Lidl on Tuesday, bought a turkey crown and some other stuff. Popped in Sainsbury's Wednesday bought some Xmas tea stuff. Was in the local Asda on Friday and Heron's yesterday. No bother at all.

I'd rather stick darts in my eyes than go to a proper supermarket a couple of days shy of Xmas but then I'm not a sheep..
Are you related to ‘Pop’ Robson.

:lol:
I have vague memories of ordering some sun dried tomatoes in olive oil and the substitute had such a tenuous link to one of the words. Can't remember exactly what it was but it was as mad as if they'd sent a copy of the Sun. I could at least see the thought process they'd gone through no matter how mental. There is no explanation for a shoulder of lamb.
Asda had a fault on their system at one time so no matter how much Comte cheese you ordered (you could order it by weight), it always appeared on the pick list as something like Salmon fishcakes and it always cost 15 pence.

It happened two weeks in a row when I ordered a 220g chunk.

The third week I ordered 1kg - it still cost 15 pence.

Asda had a fault on their system at one time so no matter how much Comte cheese you ordered (you could order it by weight), it always appeared on the pick list as something like Salmon fishcakes and it always cost 15 pence.

It happened two weeks in a row when I ordered a 220g chunk.

The third week I ordered 1kg - it still cost 15 pence.
I love Comte cheese.

I was road raged yesterday at the roundabout at P’s & Q’s. Coming down past burn park I used the left hand lane on the roundabout to go up past park lane station, silly cow in the middle lane tried turn into the town to go where the cooper rose is. She went Bergerac the daft bastard. There’s some right arseholes driving like.

I was road raged yesterday at the roundabout at P’s & Q’s. Coming down past burn park I used the left hand lane on the roundabout to go up past park lane station, silly cow in the middle lane tried turn into the town to go where the cooper rose is. She went Bergerac the daft bastard. There’s some right arseholes driving like.
If you drive a road bike you have a death wish imo

Idiots on the road man

Works better if it's a couple in the car. I blow a kiss and give a cheeky wave and wink to the man as if I know him and then leave him to get pelters from his missus :oops::lol:

I had one a few years back where a lass who was driving down the middle of the road took umbrage when I beeped at her. She jumped out of the car effing and blinding at me which I thought was hilarious. Her husband also jumped out trying to calm her down. I suggested he sort his lass out as she’s embarrassing both herself and him, to which she diverted her attention from me onto him and went postal in the middle of the street. Poor bloke hadn’t really done anything wrong.

People park on my drive outside my home.

Fairly bizarre, but that’s the culture in my street.

I get to my drive, honk my horn, and invariably someone comes out and moves it.

The other day this bloke came out his house (11am or so) and had a go at me for honking the horn once because I should knock on his door and politely ask him to move.

a) nah like it’s freezing
b) what am I supposed to do knock on the entire street until I find the prick whose parked on my property?

People park on my drive outside my home.

Fairly bizarre, but that’s the culture in my street.

I get to my drive, honk my horn, and invariably someone comes out and moves it.

The other day this bloke came out his house (11am or so) and had a go at me for honking the horn once because I should knock on his door and politely ask him to move.

a) nah like it’s freezing
b) what am I supposed to do knock on the entire street until I find the prick whose parked on my property?

Wouldn't be dealing with that like

People would sharp be getting telt

I was turning right from Eden Vale onto Durham Road a few weeks ago, school run time so it gets a bit busy and it can sometimes be a bit of a wait for a gap to get out.

I'd not even been waiting that long when some twat in a Merc behind started beeping at me. There was traffic coming from the left and right in front of me, not sure what he expected me to do.

I wait a bit more for the sake of it but get out of the junction eventually, again I wouldn't even say it took that long. I'm heading up Durham Road and I can see the Merc two cars behind, weaving about into the middle of the road and back in again, like he's trying to overtake. This was coming up to Ivanhoe Crescent so still single lane. As much as I was just thinking what a tosser it's driving like that that causes accidents.

Not sure how quickly he was expecting to get up Durham Road at ten to nine in the morning anyway :lol:

Erm, that doesn’t mean she’s going shopping mate...

As for road rage if someone overreacts and goes mental, I like to blow them a kiss. I’ve seen grown men go into absolute melt down as a result. Love owt like that.
This gadgie was going mental at me once for something when we were at the doxy park roundabout lights, he was like 60 odd and fat. I just copied everything he did whilst pulling this face

Logon or register to see this image

I had to stop because he went purple and I thought it was going to kill the daft old bastard....

Tis the season to be mental, fa la la la la la, la la la la
Almost a crash every 2 minutes this time of year as everyone loses their rag getting stressed.

Back