Unflavoured whey protein powder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unflavoured protein powder and ground oats?

I could just about stomach ground oats in my chocolte flavoured powder.

Bet it tastes naaasty

Not nasty at all, but i quite like the taste of oats though.
Sometimes i'll just tip a shot of black coffee into my shake. That's kind of nasty but saves me drinking two drinks :lol:

Because I would have to spend another £25-£30 when I don't want to :lol:

I've found a solution so its ok.

Unflavoured protein powder and ground oats?

I could just about stomach ground oats in my chocolte flavoured powder.

Bet it tastes naaasty

You're going to anyway when you run out, so you are spending more in the long run anyways ;)

How many shakes a day are people having? I find it hard to get my requirements purely from food so was thinking of upping it to 2 a day.

How many shakes a day are people having? I find it hard to get my requirements purely from food so was thinking of upping it to 2 a day.

I just have 1 but that's just a post workout one as I get enough protein from my food.

2 shakes won't hurt you. Some people go crazy and have 3 and 4 a day

I usually get un-flavoured, I'm happy with just that and Cravendale most of the time but i'll sometimes put it in a blender with something like banana, yogurt, peanut butter, vanilla flavored cottage cheese (sometimes all of the above if i'm short on cals)

Tesco have started doing Boubon biscuit filling in a jar, personally i can't think of a better flavour.

I usually get un-flavoured, I'm happy with just that and Cravendale most of the time but i'll sometimes put it in a blender with something like banana, yogurt, peanut butter, vanilla flavored cottage cheese (sometimes all of the above if i'm short on cals)

Tesco have started doing Boubon biscuit filling in a jar, personally i can't think of a better flavour.

Just had peanut butter with it 2 mins ago and was canny nice

One every morning usually and one either before or after a workout.

Started the myprotein again, started farting horrifically again. Stopped taking it, stopped farting. So that's that. Only 4kg of the stuff left...

Think I can get away with using different stuff in the morning and having the myprotein only as the afterworkout shake in the evenings. Who cares if I'm farting in my sleep... :neutral:

Last edited:
my mate rang up myprotein, said they'd sent the wrong flavor and they in turn said 'keep it, it's our fault' and sent a further 1kg pouch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back