Unflavoured whey protein powder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mackem Chris

Striker
Just bought some of this by mistake.

Thought I'd changed to chocolate but didn't.

Any suggestions on what to add to it to make it taste nice?

Chocolate milk was the only way I could get it to taste nice. Apparently myprotein's flavour drops are decent though.

Chocolate milk was the only way I could get it to taste nice. Apparently myprotein's flavour drops are decent though.

Might give them a try. Unflavoured is horrid

Peanut butter and honey are two things I always put in mine, I always buy vanilla so I can add stuff in anyway.

Trust me vanilla would be like a party in the mouth compared to this.

Might try peanut butter. Think I've got some Nutella spread actually, might try that

That's what I got, it's like a pillow case aswell :lol:. I've got a smoothie maker which is really good. I go through loads of milkshakes aswell. To be honest though if I can't be arsed with the fuss I will just have it with water, I'm tough like that:cool:

That's what I got, it's like a pillow case aswell :lol:. I've got a smoothie maker which is really good. I go through loads of milkshakes aswell. To be honest though if I can't be arsed with the fuss I will just have it with water, I'm tough like that:cool:

I often have it with water if it's chocolate flavour though. Don't think I could have this one with water though

Just hoy a banana in if you blend it.

I like banana milk shakes so I might try this

Faggott...just get it necked

I still like it to taste half decent as it's going down man

Use it for cooking.

Got 2.5kg of it. That's a hell of a lot of cooking :lol:

I often have it with water if it's chocolate flavour though. Don't think I could have this one with water though

I like banana milk shakes so I might try this

I still like it to taste half decent as it's going down man

Got 2.5kg of it. That's a hell of a lot of cooking :lol:

If you got it via Amazon I think you can return it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back