Unflavoured whey protein powder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Add a tiny bit of Nesquik milkshake powder - i used to do that, it's not 'nice' but it's certainly more drinkable. I can just about get away with unflavoured with milk, but unflavoured with water is absolutely rank.

Been having maxi muscle cyclone this week. Chocolate flavour. One of the nicest proteins I've ever had, even with water it's nice. Expensive though. Was on offer or I wouldn't have bought it.

Add a tiny bit of Nesquik milkshake powder - i used to do that, it's not 'nice' but it's certainly more drinkable. I can just about get away with unflavoured with milk, but unflavoured with water is absolutely rank.

Just put some Nutella and butter scotch syrup in. Was lovely

Does everyone get their protein from myprotein like?

Just started but I may have to stop. I have had truly horrific farting problems which appear to have coincided with getting it. I've switched to a different powder and the farting appears to have stopped. I will try again tomorrow and if it starts again then I'll know.

Shame I bought 5 f***ing kilos...

Just started but I may have to stop. I have had truly horrific farting problems which appear to have coincided with getting it. I've switched to a different powder and the farting appears to have stopped. I will try again tomorrow and if it starts again then I'll know.

Isolate.

This is never a protein issue. It's a fibre exclusion issue. The hard gainer I get from MP has added fibre so I don't get this rancid fart problem.

I mean, I do but my farts have always been utter filth anyway.

This is never a protein issue. It's a fibre exclusion issue. The hard gainer I get from MP has added fibre so I don't get this rancid fart problem.

I mean, I do but my farts have always been utter filth anyway.

Not sure what you mean by that, but I already get reasonable fibre from my diet and even got fibre powder as extra to see if that helped. It didn't.

I've gone a couple of days now on different protein and it has stopped.

Not sure what you mean by that, but I already get reasonable fibre from my diet and even got fibre powder as extra to see if that helped. It didn't.

I've gone a couple of days now on different protein and it has stopped.

Relative to your overall intake, it was most probably insufficient.

Relative to your overall intake, it was most probably insufficient.

That was my first port of call, hence the fibre powder. But even with that there was no improvement, or with numerous helpings throughout the day. And my overall intake was the same before, and remains the same now, just a different protein shake.

I'll switch back tomorrow, and if it starts again then it has to be the protein powder.

That was my first port of call, hence the fibre powder. But even with that there was no improvement, or with numerous helpings throughout the day. And my overall intake was the same before, and remains the same now, just a different protein shake.

I'll switch back tomorrow, and if it starts again then it has to be the protein powder.

Don't forget to submit your findings to the Journal of Gastro-Intestinal Research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back