UKIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
The irony of a UKIP supporter with a username about food which originates from South Africa, Mizambique and Portugal is quite good mind

The irony of someone trying to be clever whilst deliberately misrepresenting the stance of a political party they disagree with for minimal comic effect.

In a fairer electoral way of voting UKIP would have had 83 seats and would have changed the political landscape, after all if the SNP can change it with 1.5 million votes it would be fair to say UKIP would have and should have done it with 4 million votes.
So were all the ukip supporters not aware of how first past the post system worked when they were making bold predictions on how many seats they'd win.

The government tried to and the British people voted against change. With nearly 70 percent choosing to keep FPTP

This place is the equivalent to going out in the street and shouting at a lamppost for 5 hours as far as political action is concerned.

I know the public voted against it and this may come as a surprise to some on here but the public are f***ing idiots that will vote based on literally nothing. Oh, Cameron cuddled a lamb, I'll vote for him, or Miliband looks modern and well liked with his Twitter following, I'll vote for him.

The public at large are complete nuggets swayed entirely by however the media and politicians choose to spin the stories

In a fairer electoral way of voting UKIP would have had 83 seats and would have changed the political landscape, after all if the SNP can change it with 1.5 million votes it would be fair to say UKIP would have and should have done it with 4 million votes.

Irrelevant to this thread. You and all the idiotic UKIP voters have been banging on for weeks and weeks about how UKIP will hold the balance of power, how Farage would sweep aside all before him and how it would be a political earthquake when in reality they did fuck all and Farage didn't even win his seat.

At no point prior to this election did any UKIP supporter say that they'd need a change in the way electoral voting worked in order for them to win anywhere, and now that's all you're banging on about.

You lost. Badly. Deal with it.

I know the public voted against it and this may come as a surprise to some on here but the public are f***ing idiots that will vote based on literally nothing. Oh, Cameron cuddled a lamb, I'll vote for him, or Miliband looks modern and well liked with his Twitter following, I'll vote for him.

The public at large are complete nuggets swayed entirely by however the media and politicians choose to spin the stories
In fully aware of all that but there the only way the voting system will change. It's not in the interests of labour or Tories to change it.

The lib dems gave us the only chance to change it and it was passed up. FPTP is going nee where.

Irrelevant to this thread. You and all the idiotic UKIP voters have been banging on for weeks and weeks about how UKIP will hold the balance of power, how Farage would sweep aside all before him and how it would be a political earthquake when in reality they did fuck all and Farage didn't even win his seat.

At no point prior to this election did any UKIP supporter say that they'd need a change in the way electoral voting worked in order for them to win anywhere, and now that's all you're banging on about.

You lost. Badly. Deal with it.
Fair ??
Logon or register to see this image

Logon or register to see this image

Spin doctors are bad for patients health.

Give me Dr Dre any day of the beats :cool:

No UKIP supporter raised this as an issue before but now all of a sudden it's unfair? Jog on.

I mean to be fair to @paws like, FPTP is an unfair system but I would take a guess that up until this election when most current UKIP supporters were with the Tories or Labour (the beneficiaries of FPTP) that the unfairness never really bothered them, because it was only the dirty lefties (Liberal Democrats and Greens) who were bothered.

The knockers can laugh at the seats ukip got but I remember everyone saying people only voted for them in the euros as a protest vote . Remember? 4 million odd votes says otherwise in my eyes. A great foundation to build on for the next election.

The 'kippers got ~500k fewer votes in the GE than they did in the EU elections. The foundation already crumbling?

It's a shame that Ukip are completely finished as a party, but it's not Farage's fault that gobby morons can't be arsed to vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back