UKIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aye, thought so.

Basically you just want whatever suits UKIP best.
I voted against AV ive made no secret of it? I do think the system is unfair but i havent whinged about the result, far from it. UKIP did well not far short of what they were aiming for this time around.

Labour have done shockingly bad in these Elections you just wonder where they go from here?

Well, in terms of vote share they've done better than 2010 but that's primarily through strengthening their hold on places they already had, as they've failed to gain places from the Tories that everyone thought they would.

I think the rise of UKIP in traditional Labour areas means Labour need to put some effort into finding out why.

Well, in terms of vote share they've done better than 2010 but that's primarily through strengthening their hold on places they already had, as they've failed to gain places from the Tories that everyone thought they would.

I think the rise of UKIP in traditional Labour areas means Labour need to put some effort into finding out why.

Agree ive been saying that too mate. Instead of Labour bashing UKIP they need to work out why 4 million people did not vote for them. Why their policies arent connecting with this huge amount of people. More Tories than the Tories they said, well it doesnt look that way now does it? Calling people racists or stupid as some do on here reflects badly on them not UKIP IMO too. Not really persuasive that line to me anyway?

Id have thought rather than having a go at UKIP you and others would be having a go at Labours ineptitude? Really irrelevant what UKIP did or didnt do in the Election now why keep banging on about it?
UKIP did ok IMO very hard to get seats in the system we have, i thought we may get 5 we came close but there you go what can you do? Why keep going on a bout it? If I were Labour Id be wondering why 4 million people do not want to vote Labour and how Labour can get a lot of them back? Thats the real story here IMO.
What's the thread called ? It's been called that since Nov 28th and was started to publicise ukip by a swivel eyed ukip loon. It's now about why ukip did nothing and are a busted flush. Labour has its problems but they're it's problems.
Ukip are fucked :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back