UK using Trump tactics

Status
Not open for further replies.

We are not talking about cancer, we are talking about a global pandemic. My point is there should be a universal method of recording deaths. Otherwise we are not going to be able to compare accurately across regions and other countries.
Kind of a stupid statement then.
Why a universal method ? We are not even together In a fight for a vaccine, why is this ?
Oh yer money,profit,greed.
I live in this country and don't like to be run by deceitful,lying,scumbags wether they are red or blue, what the rest of the world does is not my business.
Were you one of those on here mocking China's numbers ? They seem quiet on this.

Kind of a stupid statement then.
Why a universal method ? We are not even together In a fight for a vaccine, why is this ?
Oh yer money,profit,greed.
I live in this country and don't like to be run by deceitful,lying,scumbags wether they are red or blue, what the rest of the world does is not my business.
Were you one of those on here mocking China's numbers ? They seem quiet on this.
Ok

It will be 28 days from whenever they are given the all clear and leave hospital.
Not what was stated on itv news. They stated from a government source Cummings that deaths will be registered as Covid up to 28 days after a positive test.

thats abundantly clear. Day 29, not Covid, underlying conditions will be used.

Not what was stated on itv news. They stated from a government source Cummings that deaths will be registered as Covid up to 28 days after a positive test.

Exactly what Krankie has been doing in Scotland and claiming no deaths for over 3 weeks. She claims she is doing a brilliant job but we all know she isn’t.

But surely a large amount of patients will die weeks after their initial COVID test while still on the ventilator if they’re in ICU so this still isn't an accurate measurement, no?
They would still be a hospital COVID death surely? This adjustment is for deaths in all settings.

I think it will be just non hospitalised cases, if you are on a ventilator due to the corony you will be going on the figures, that's for sure. What else are they going to put on the death certificate 🤷‍♂️ They've been caught out exaggerating the figures, it's as simple as that, they are not doing it out of the goodness of their hearts to reduce the cases, they need the high cases.
I appreciate you are a bit thick and a WUM but, to humour you, at one point we had 46,000 deaths but 67,000 excess deaths.

Anyone 🤷‍♂️

It's as if you've just not bothered reading what people have been saying all along, the discrepancy in the ONS figures is due to the lockdown of which the fall out is only going to get worse . Anyone 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
I think it will be just non hospitalised cases, if you are on a ventilator due to the corony you will be going on the figures, that's for sure. What else are they going to put on the death certificate 🤷‍♂️ They've been caught out exaggerating the figures, it's as simple as that, they are not doing it out of the goodness of their hearts to reduce the cases, they need the high cases.
What do they need high cases for ?
The rest I will bypass.

Didn’t say that on itv news, quoting a government source. 28 days since a positive test, Covid is the cause. After that underlying concerns

its a brilliant wheeze. By December it will be down to 7 days and knock about 45000 off the total.

thought you would be relieved about this?

Didn’t say that on itv news, quoting a government source. 28 days since a positive test, Covid is the cause. After that underlying concerns

its a brilliant wheeze. By December it will be down to 7 days and knock about 45000 off the total.

thought you would be relieved about this?

It won't be. You've got it the wrong way around, they need the high figures to keep the 'spell' going, if not do you not think they would have been going on about this weeks ago.

It won't be. You've got it the wrong way around, they need the high figures to keep the 'spell' going, if not do you not think they would have been going on about this weeks ago.
:lol: Giv ower oldie . With this government they do whatever they want, look at all the millions lashed out to donors and fellow mps firms

they don’t give a shiney shite about any of the forgotten areas or the patriots within them and the red wall rubbish.

youve been had and continue to be. Not a single one has resigned during all of this. A scientist was forced to resign his post for having a visit to his own home of an outsider.

dominic the none elite, elite person, gets an hour long gig in number 10 garden, never before or again will an advisor be given that privilege.

no, every one of them are always seen smirking as they can’t believe they have got away with it, firstly the political coup and deposing of May and then the con of oven ready deals to win an election and yet here we are 41000 dead, no deal nailed on and nobody gives a monkeys shit.

ps the above is a moronic lunatic drunken rant. So post smilies in response and tell me I’m a **** and to fuck off

Last edited:
:lol: Giv ower oldie . With this government they do whatever they want, look at all the millions lashed out to donors and fellow mps firms

they don’t give a shiney shite about any of the forgotten areas or the patriots within them and the red wall rubbish.

youve been had and continue to be. Not a single one has resigned during all of this. A scientist was forced to resign his post for having a visit to his own home of an outsider.

dominic the none elite, elite person, gets an hour long gig in number 10 garden, never before or again will an advisor be given that privilege.

no, every of them are always seen smirking as they can’t believe they have got away with, firstly the political coup and deposing of May and then the con of oven ready deals to win an election and yet here we are 41000 dead, no deal nailed on and nobody gives a monkeys shit.

ps the above is a moronic lunatic drunken rant. So post smilies in response and tell me I’m a **** and to fuck off

No Carty they will be a day of reckoning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back