UK Memberships

Status
Not open for further replies.
It'll help us exiles.
I will have been to over 10 aways this season, but it's over 700 mile return to the sol, so can't get a ST.

Why?

I've had to get hospitality for Wembley as was worried about missing out on tickets as folk who have been to 1 game last season had higher priority than someone who went to 10 aways this season.

I thought this. Not too clear imo.
Would be nice if you accrued black cat points like.

You accrue points but they are only of use if you later get a season card, which is fair enough and will be very useful for anyone who has to get rid of their season card for a season or so

Very good time to release this, after the chaos of the cup ticketing and potential play offs coming up, can see a few just taking this on to have a chance at getting a play off ticket ( if we need them)

You accrue points but they are only of use if you later get a season card, which is fair enough and will be very useful for anyone who has to get rid of their season card for a season or so
Dont think I'll bother then. I have a few mates ST I use to get aways, as I usually want all the southern ones. If I had a membership I'd be worried about missing out on away tickets so would probs still use my mates ST no

With a membership card someone who has never been to a game could get in ahead of someone who has been to 10 aways so it's even worse.

It's absolutely ideal for pub fans with no intention of going to any games bar cup finals.
Why should someone who goes to away games only, get any sort of ticket priority? They contribute absolutely nothing into the coffers of SAFC.

Well to be honest, not been well enough to travel due to ill health over last few years, but have been to away matches.

But, I have joined the UK exiles membership, my resoning is it might only be £40.00, but I am financially putting some funds into the club and also being part of it again.

Get tickets, don't get tickets, not really interested in that shit. Just being a part and if £40.00 helps and makes me happy fine

So cross my name of your twisting list and rest happy at ease MLFs.

Because at least they've contributed £40 to the club, or more....

Wow. So if say next season a membership was 500 quid and you bought one and I didn't but I bought a ST for £390 and went to every game home and away but you went to none, you think you would be more deserving to have a Wembley playoff ticket than me?

Wow. So if say next season a membership was 500 quid and you bought one and I didn't but I bought a ST for £390 and went to every game home and away but you went to none, you think you would be more deserving to have a Wembley playoff ticket than me?

If someones paid £500 for a membership absolutely :lol:

It's a bit of an odd system really. If anything it just hinders me as an exile, I've now got to pay 40 quid just to have a chance of getting an away ticket. That's a bit annoying.

When did loyalty points stop accruing as a lapsed season ticket holder anyway? They used to be added to your account if you bought away tickets, however they'd only be active and ready to use if you had a valid season ticket.

Fucks sake, just think you can please some of the people some of the time. To be fair to the club, they are attempting to najm it inclusive for everyone

But that will never happen, you never get all winners in any avenue. So will always be somebody unhappy. Sure the club would appreciate any input to make all systems fairer.

When does this activate , for example if I’m buying away tickets this year for the likes of Accrington,will the points start going on this season ?

The UK membership package includes:

- Priority access to away tickets before general sale (after the Black Cat Point priority period)

- Join the Black Cats Points scheme, with any points accrued then added to a future season card

- Priority access to cup fixtures, including any future finals and play-offs (after season card holders)

- A match ticket for a home league game of your choice for just £10

- 10% off safcstore.com for first online purchase

- Exclusive membership card

I might do it just for the card!
It would probably be good for exiles to help purchase close away games?

The UK membership package includes:

- Priority access to away tickets before general sale (after the Black Cat Point priority period)

- Join the Black Cats Points scheme, with any points accrued then added to a future season card

- Priority access to cup fixtures, including any future finals and play-offs (after season card holders)

- A match ticket for a home league game of your choice for just £10

- 10% off safcstore.com for first online purchase

- Exclusive membership card

I might do it just for the card!
It would probably be good for exiles to help purchase close away games?

Just remember the card is inferior to the season card ;)

Just got the email through and clicked the link to sign up, no mention of the cost in the email whatsoever (thought it might be free or a tenner at the most).

Read the article which the link sent me to then here at the very bottom, £40! No thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back