UK Memberships

£40 :confused:

al probs be getting the season ticket next season actually but if not a’d be annoyed having to pay that tbh.
Ha’way the Lads either way.

"Members who sign up to the seasonal membership package, which runs until 30 April 2020, will enjoy benefits including priority access to away tickets and cup fixtures, including any future finals and play-offs (after season card holders) and more."

So does that mean it will have expired by the play-off next season?

£40 for a year's membership. Not sure it gets you enough really. Should get a free ticket to a home game rather than one for just £10. In reality, the majority of away games (championship and premier league) go to general sale. This feels a bit like, take advantage of those who just missed out on Wembley.

I have 25 black cat points attached to a season ticket that isn't used for any home games, if I buy this instead I'm now at the back of everyone with any BCPs... it is definitely better than nothing but I don't think the BCP should be completely ignored.

If tickets sell out then I reckon they'll either sell out by the time season card holders with 0BCPs are allowed to buy them or they'd go to general sale and you wouldn't need this membership as long as you tried to buy a ticket at 9am on the first general sale day.

Last edited:
Seems like a little bit of a way to fleece £40 out of folk to be in with a chance of any Wembley tickets next time around. Suspect a lot of folk have made plans regarding buying history etc to avoid a repeat of the struggles and now buying history appears to be out the window in favour of folk who can stump up £40 per person to have priority for tickets.

I have 25 black cat points attached to a season ticket that isn't used for any home games, if I buy this instead I'm now at the back of everyone with any BCPs... it is definitely better than nothing but I don't think the BCP should be completely ignored.

If tickets sell out then I reckon they'll either sell out by the time season card holders with 0BCPs are allowed to buy them or they'd go to general sale and you wouldn't need this membership as long as you tried to buy a ticket at 9am on the first general sale day.
But you also get an exclusive membership card man. Think outside of the box for once.

Seems like a little bit of a way to fleece £40 out of folk to be in with a chance of any Wembley tickets next time around. Suspect a lot of folk have made plans regarding buying history etc to avoid a repeat of the struggles and now buying history appears to be out the window in favour of folk who can stump up £40 per person to have priority for tickets.
most clubs do it..£40 a year is fuck all..people wanting tickets for a tricky game would pay more than that over face value to get one.

most clubs do it..£40 a year is fuck all..people wanting tickets for a tricky game would pay more than that over face value to get one.
I suppose some of the cost is got back with the £10 home ticket offer and it will help in the long run but just seems a bit much asking folk to fork out on the back of forking out for this wembley trip and playing on the prospect of a potential play off final.

I suppose some of the cost is got back with the £10 home ticket offer and it will help in the long run but just seems a bit much asking folk to fork out on the back of forking out for this wembley trip and playing on the prospect of a potential play off final.

I know this will be unpopular mate, but the club should make a statement in the close season advising that the only way from now on to get Wembley tickets is by being a SC or membership holder.

I think it's a decent offer for those who can't commit to a season ticket, maybe they could have included a discount on any home tickets (say £2 per game or 10%) as well.

But in reality, if you usually get to at least 1 game, your only paying £30 with the £10 saving off a ticket. Its a step in the right direction

Back