UFO's

I have recently seen footage shot 100 years ago of WW1 that was cleaned up using modern techniques that now looks as if it was filmed yesterday the quality is better than the original. Here however is bit of film that is potentially of earth shattering importance yet it looks as if it was shot with a shoe box camera and it is blurred indistinct and grainy. Apparently no one has made any effort to improve the quality of this very" important" film. Is this not because the poor quality of the film is deliberate and was intended to mask what are clearly manufactured scenes and make them appear aged and real?
The accompanying sound track appears to be of film being spooled through an old fashioned film projector - why? The footage that is shown here is digital there is no projector. It is unlikely that any original analog film would have been converted to a digital medium by using a cine projector. Has this sound not just added to fool the gullible in to believing that it somehow makes the footage even more credible?
I say that its Bull Shit. It's the sort of thing that students on film study courses knock out every day.
Yeah, there are a lot of questions around this video? What gets me is, who would go to such an effort to create this video and why?

As I say, I have no idea about aliens visiting this planet? But I do know that UFOs fly in our skies a and can do manoeuvres that our known technology says is impossible or near impossible? Something very strange is going on and our governments are not saying what they really know about UFOs.

SR-71 first flew on 22nd December 1964, so that doesn't fit. It also took much much longer than 60 days from concept to flying, especially when you consider it was essentially an improvement on the A-12 which was ordered in 1960 and first flew in 1962.

Agree on the black projects though, there's obviously more classified craft out there. Aurora is particularly interesting.
This is something I have never really looked into. Do you know of any concrete evidence that shows such a craft does exist?

Last edited:

Yeah, there are a lot of questions around this video? What gets me is, who would go to such an effort to create this video and why?

As I say, I have no idea about aliens visiting this planet? But I do know that UFOs fly in our skies a and can do manoeuvres that our known technology says is impossible or near impossible? Something very strange is going on and our governments are not saying what they really know about UFOs.

This is something I have never really looked into. Do you know of any concrete evidence that shows such a craft does exist?

None whatsoever, it could well all be made up. The current work with the X-51 waverider would suggest that a hyper-sonic airplane like the Aurora probably didn't exist in the 80's. But who knows, the F117 was in use for about 5 years before the public knew about it.

SR-71 first flew on 22nd December 1964, so that doesn't fit. It also took much much longer than 60 days from concept to flying, especially when you consider it was essentially an improvement on the A-12 which was ordered in 1960 and first flew in 1962.

Agree on the black projects though, there's obviously more classified craft out there. Aurora is particularly interesting.

Aurora is pretty much nailed on as real in my opinion.

A few years ago looking out the window at night I saw some moving orange orbs very high up in the sky, unexplained....
Were they definitely not Chinese lantern mate?

In about 2001, I once saw 5 red orbs in a straight line, that moved from east to west that moved across the clear sky. That must have been up at 40.000 ft +. The four at the front were flying at equal distance to each other and the one at the back was following behind at about double that distance. These were definitely not Chinese lanterns and were about the same size as the stars they were flying past. Canny strange like?

Thanks. After a quick read and further investigation I have found the sighting account mentioned in this link. Canny interesting indeed.

The North Sea Aurora sighting

Last edited:
Were they definitely not Chinese lantern mate?

In about 2001, I once saw 5 red orbs in a straight line, that moved from east to west that moved across the clear sky. That must have been up at 40.000 ft +. The four at the front were flying at equal distance to each other and the one at the back was following behind at about double that distance. These were definitely not Chinese lanterns and were about the same size as the stars they were flying past. Canny strange like?

Sounds very similar to what I saw. Very high up and moving very fast. Seemed to just disappear all of a sudden.

Oh well, if you say it's true... :lol:

Yes, it matters how far away they are. There are people in the world making a fortune ripping off the gullible, either by writing books, making documentaries or creating websites full of lies.

With the size of the universe, in my opinion it's highly improbable that we're the only planet that contains life and it's very unlikely that we're the only sentient beings. However we still can't say for certain that aliens are flying around in spaceships or even that there is life on other planets if we want to remain scientific about it. And personally, I do wish to remain scientific about it.

I will jump for joy on the day we have definitive proof. Until we do, anyone that says aliens definitely exist is either a liar or a loon.

I can.

Possibility 1:
Some loon reported it as a flying saucer, the paper wrote the story to sell papers, then by the next day they knew it was bollocks.

Possibility 2:
The US military were testing a secret aircraft that crashed, the reporter had never seen anything like it and said it was an alien craft, then the military told them to shut the fuck up because they didn't want their secret project revealed to the Russkies.

Both are a million times more likely than "aliens came all the way to Earth from light years away in a flimsy little two seater that was so poorly constructed that it crashed in the Nevada desert".
Tremendous :lol:

I have no idea who operated the craft that I witnessed?

As for alien greys, this video was put onto Youtube in 2011 and I cannot find a thing on the internet that debunks this as a hoax?
Not one person has come forward to admit they made it and if it is a hoax, they have incredible film making skills in making such a video, yet want no credit or financial gain from it?

Along with myself, there are thousands of credible people, spanning back decades, that have come forward with unexplained accounts of witnessing UFOs. They exist, but what they are and who they are is a mystery to me?
that video is fake mate, did you see the alien at the beginning lying down as if it was in a crashed saucer - I can see other reasons its a fake too

me - for entertainment, I would never try to pass it off as an original alien encounter though

Last edited by a moderator:
me - for entertainment, I would never try to pass it off as an original alien encounter though
But the person who is responsible has never come forward and never made money from it as far as we know?
Some visual effects whizz kid, who just wants to read and laugh at all the believers comments on youtube? For his own entertainment?

As for alien greys, this video was put onto Youtube in 2011 and I cannot find a thing on the internet that debunks this as a hoax?
apart from me

if those were real aliens they would be either really strong or really weak in Earths gravity as their planet will not be the same size as ours. the aliens in the video were obviously people dressed up and they moved around as if they are used to Earths gravity

But the person who is responsible has never come forward and never made money from it as far as we know?
Some visual effects whizz kid, who just wants to read and laugh at all the believers comments on youtube? For his own entertainment?
I've seen those alien masks before they are really convincing

especially when they blink

apart from me

if those were real aliens they would be either really strong or really weak in Earths gravity as their planet will not be the same size as ours. the aliens in the video were obviously people dressed up and they moved around as if the are used to Earths gravity

I've seen those alien masks before they are really convincing

especially when they blink
They might have strong bones?

The 'Saucer' footage in the video is well done if it is faked?

I don't believe in UFOs as in the type from another planet but I remember mid 90s three triangles were flying over from the east coast and made more noise than anything I'd ever heard before plane wise.
I just assumed it was some variation of the American Stealth bomber or summit.
ive never heard of an alien craft that makes a loud noise they are usually silent

Do you know of any footage or pictures of aliens that could be deemed as authentic and could be classed as evidence?
Logon or register to see this image

Logon or register to see this image

that was taken last night

Back