UFO's

Have you seen ‘Bruceseesall’vids with his 14 incher?

I respect Bruce's work. I love his research. I think he is a complete f***ing asshole. He is in it to get people to buy his equipment for him. He attacked me on his page for asking a question. A simple f***ing question. I don't support his channel. I do think his research due to what his followers bought him is pretty good. Any UFO guy asking for money on his sites is a joke in my opinion. Make some pictures, make a calendar, make whatever for revenue. UFOology to some is a scam for money. Asking people to pledge money to you so you can get bigger stuff is a f***ing joke. It only taints their research because they are trying to get people to buy into. I like people who do research and put it out for people to make their own decisions. Not people trying to convince people so they will get something in return.

I respect Bruce's work. I love his research. I think he is a complete f***ing asshole. He is in it to get people to buy his equipment for him. He attacked me on his page for asking a question. A simple f***ing question. I don't support his channel. I do think his research due to what his followers bought him is pretty good. Any UFO guy asking for money on his sites is a joke in my opinion. Make some pictures, make a calendar, make whatever for revenue. UFOology to some is a scam for money. Asking people to pledge money to you so you can get bigger stuff is a f***ing joke. It only taints their research because they are trying to get people to buy into. I like people who do research and put it out for people to make their own decisions. Not people trying to convince people so they will get something in return.
Do you think that’s why Secure Team ignores his emails?

Im going to put a barlow lens on tonight. So we will be getting in a lot closer. Im just hoping that it doesn't wash it. it being a wanning moon will help with it not washing out.

Do you think that’s why Secure Team ignores his emails?

I have always said that is the reason Tyler ignore's him. That is just my opinion. I think what he and other's do is fucked up if Im speaking frankly. It ruins it for the one's of us just trying to distribute info that the normal public doesn't get to see.

Last edited:
I have always said that is the reason Tyler ignore's him. That is just my opinion. I think what he and other's do is fucked up if Im speaking frankly. It ruins it for the one's of us just trying to distribute info that the normal public doesn't get to see.
Good stuff!
I’ll check your channel out tomorrow and subscribe, keep up the good work.

Back