UFO's

:lol:;)
When you see the real deal, you know that the world is far more mysterious than we have been told.
22 years later from the sighting I am on about and I have still seen nothing like it since. That day changed my whole outlook in life. I don't need to 'believe' in UFOs, I 'Know' they are very real. It's something that education, science and authorities did not tell us about but I believe some government's know more about them than they let on.
There is definitely a cover up going on, when it come's to the USA and UK governments.
Well it’s a massive cover up because no one has yet shown anyone any pictures of these so called greys. Of all the hundreds of thousands of so called alien sightings and visitations and not one photo? Don’t you find that a bit odd?

:lol:;)
When you see the real deal, you know that the world is far more mysterious than we have been told.
22 years later from the sighting I am on about and I have still seen nothing like it since. That day changed my whole outlook in life. I don't need to 'believe' in UFOs, I 'Know' they are very real. It's something that education, science and authorities did not tell us about but I believe some government's know more about them than they let on.
There is definitely a cover up going on, when it come's to the USA and UK governments.
I’ve never seen a ufo but I don’t mind those who have retelling their experience

I find the show NASA’s Unexplained Files fascinating

Well it’s a massive cover up because no one has yet shown anyone any pictures of these so called greys. Of all the hundreds of thousands of so called alien sightings and visitations and not one photo? Don’t you find that a bit odd?
I have no idea who operated the craft that I witnessed?

As for alien greys, this video was put onto Youtube in 2011 and I cannot find a thing on the internet that debunks this as a hoax?
Not one person has come forward to admit they made it and if it is a hoax, they have incredible film making skills in making such a video, yet want no credit or financial gain from it?

I’ve never seen a ufo but I don’t mind those who have retelling their experience

I find the show NASA’s Unexplained Files fascinating
Along with myself, there are thousands of credible people, spanning back decades, that have come forward with unexplained accounts of witnessing UFOs. They exist, but what they are and who they are is a mystery to me?

Last edited:

As for alien greys, this video was put onto Youtube in 2011 and I cannot find a thing on the internet that debunks this as a hoax?
Not one person has come forward to admit they made it and if it is a hoax, they have incredible film making skills in making such a video, yet want no credit or financial gain from it?

Difficult to tell one way or another whether it’s a crock or not. My main point is that we have now one video and zero pictures of any other aliens ever on planet earth. Mobile phones with cameras everywhere and not one of some little green man landing his spacecraft and walking over the local park, or into Mac Donald’s.

Now that’s all quite flippant I suppose but the end result is zero evidence.

I’d love nothing more than the whole thing to be proven as fact but I find it difficult to believe without pictures and lots of them.

Along with myself, there are thousands of credible people, spanning back decades, that have come forward with unexplained accounts of witnessing UFOs. They exist, but what they are and who they are is a mystery to me?
Agreed. I think it’s about 10% totally unexplainable

There was footage released by the Pentagon showing unknown craft being observed

Difficult to tell one way or another whether it’s a crock or not. My main point is that we have now one video and zero pictures of any other aliens ever on planet earth. Mobile phones with cameras everywhere and not one of some little green man landing his spacecraft and walking over the local park, or into Mac Donald’s.

Now that’s all quite flippant I suppose but the end result is zero evidence.

I’d love nothing more than the whole thing to be proven as fact but I find it difficult to believe without pictures and lots of them.
I would have my doubts about UFOs, if I did not see them with my very own eyes.

It is odd that there is a lack of credible evidence with regards to pictures of alien beings? There are thousands of witness accounts of alien beings getting spotted but somehow, they evade getting captured on camera in clear form and not blurry or distant images, that are hard to make out? And do not fall into the category of 'irrefutable' evidence.

I can confirm that video is a fake. I like their polo neck jumpers where do they shop as I want one.

The history we were taught at school ,uni etc is bullshit man .

Still a huge amount like.
It is a lot of unexplained sightings.

In court a few witness accounts is enough to convict someone of a crime, yet there can be mass sightings, witnessed by many people, with Radar evidence to back it up, yet these people are generally wrote off as loony? Strange how society can be selective when it come's to witness accounts.

It is a lot of unexplained sightings.

In court a few witness accounts is enough to convict someone of a crime, yet there can be mass sightings, witnessed by many people, with Radar evidence to back it up, yet these people are generally wrote off as loony? Strange how society can be selective when it come's to witness accounts.
so do you believe in Aliens?

Last edited by a moderator:
I think there will be aliens, when you consider the amount of planets in the Universe. As for, are some visiting Earth, I do not know?
it doesn't matter if aliens are visiting earth the humans are extraordinary

humans and life on earth as it is is a sure fire piece of conclusive and concrete evidence that aliens exist, just knowing that they exist is enough no matter far away they are hopefully the further the better but yeah I do think they exist

I have recently seen footage shot 100 years ago of WW1 that was cleaned up using modern techniques that now looks as if it was filmed yesterday the quality is better than the original. Here however is bit of film that is potentially of earth shattering importance yet it looks as if it was shot with a shoe box camera and it is blurred indistinct and grainy. Apparently no one has made any effort to improve the quality of this very" important" film. Is this not because the poor quality of the film is deliberate and was intended to mask what are clearly manufactured scenes and make them appear aged and real?
The accompanying sound track appears to be of film being spooled through an old fashioned film projector - why? The footage that is shown here is digital there is no projector. It is unlikely that any original analog film would have been converted to a digital medium by using a cine projector. Has this sound not just added to fool the gullible in to believing that it somehow makes the footage even more credible?
I say that its Bull Shit. It's the sort of thing that students on film study courses knock out every day.

I've always been interested in the subject and been a believer and hope there is some disclosure in my lifetime.

Or its all made up......

Was it the SR-71 that went from concept to flying in 60 days? That was exactly 60 years and 5 days from the Wright brothers taking their first flight.

SR-71 was 1963. Considering the trillions pumped into the black budget over several decades now it's very likely that they have flying machines beyond belief.

SR-71 first flew on 22nd December 1964, so that doesn't fit. It also took much much longer than 60 days from concept to flying, especially when you consider it was essentially an improvement on the A-12 which was ordered in 1960 and first flew in 1962.

Agree on the black projects though, there's obviously more classified craft out there. Aurora is particularly interesting.

Last edited:

Back