UFO Report due out next month

Anyone think we will finally get a reasonable explanation for all these sightings or just the usual non committal comments we get from the Government.

What do people think on the subject in general?
if its aliens the brexiters are going to lose their shit

Anyone think we will finally get a reasonable explanation for all these sightings or just the usual non committal comments we get from the Government.

If theyre honest id expect them to say they dont know what they are.

People went into meltdown when kfc ran out of chicken….can you imagine what would happen If they said ‘yeh, there’s Aliens n shit….’
You'll have a load of looneys lined up on the news wanting to tell you about being probed by little green men
It’s hard to see why a species would make contact unless they want to help us or kill us.
Or buck us and eat us

Last edited:

Personally, I think it’ll contain more tictac/gofast type clips. Anything more, like confirmation of ‘exotic materials’ etc are unlikely.
Then you have others like Politico who have ‘inside knowledge’ who think this report will be ‘the story of the century’.

Prepare to be disappointed, then it’s a good surprise if we get anything extra.

Personally, I think it’ll contain more tictac/gofast type clips. Anything more, like confirmation of ‘exotic materials’ etc are unlikely.
Then you have others like Politico who have ‘inside knowledge’ who think this report will be ‘the story of the century’.

Yeah don’t expect to hear anything that’s not already been said but obviously hoping for something epic!!

I'm hoping for new and higher definition footage of these "tictacs". There's talk that there's close-up footage of one of these things from around 50 feet away, which would be amazing.

I'm hoping for new and higher definition footage of these "tictacs". There's talk that there's close-up footage of one of these things from around 50 feet away, which would be amazing.
These things seem to be able to traverse underwater, and there seems to be something they like round Catalina island. I can’t believe the US haven’t sniffed around underwater round there, so if there’s nothing in the report about that, I’d be pretty convinced they’re not telling us the truth.
I’ll be keen to hear what Mellon, Elizondo, Rubio etc make of it once it’s out as they know plenty more about what the US govt. actually know. LE was keen on it being delayed so more info can be gathered.

Reet so I’ve had some info from a high ranking official, essentially governments around the world know extra terrestrial life will make full contact with us within the coming months. This is the reason that a lot of info is being released recently. They’re trying to make out they have control over our skies and that they’ve released this all by their own volition.

Reet so I’ve had some info from a high ranking official, essentially governments around the world know extra terrestrial life will make full contact with us within the coming months. This is the reason that a lot of info is being released recently. They’re trying to make out they have control over our skies and that they’ve released this all by their own volition.
Can they play LB?

The whole alien thing is an odd one mind. On the one hand I'd love to know that there's definitely other life out there. Not sure why I'd like to know it, on the face of things it seems inevitable given the size of the universe, but I always think it'll be a shame if I die without knowing for certain. My only worry is that, if we hear there are advanced beings that are aware of us, we'll all constantly think they might just fuck us off if there's anything on earth that they want to take.

The whole alien thing is an odd one mind. On the one hand I'd love to know that there's definitely other life out there. Not sure why I'd like to know it, on the face of things it seems inevitable given the size of the universe, but I always think it'll be a shame if I die without knowing for certain. My only worry is that, if we hear there are advanced beings that are aware of us, we'll all constantly think they might just fuck us off if there's anything on earth that they want to take.
Tbf, there's fuck all left to take, we're already on the brink of not being able to sustain our own race.

Unless they have a way of actually draining planet cores I think we are safe.

Tbf, there's fuck all left to take, we're already on the brink of not being able to sustain our own race.

Unless they have a way of actually draining planet cores I think we are safe.
They might need shit that we don't even know is useful tbf. One of the main reasons given for protecting biodiversity is because there might be stuff needed to create medicines that could be lost if an animal goes extinct, maybe something that eventually could cure cancer, or could cure some disease we haven't encountered yet. Might be loads of stuff that an alien wants

Back