UFO Report due out next month

The whole alien thing is an odd one mind. On the one hand I'd love to know that there's definitely other life out there. Not sure why I'd like to know it, on the face of things it seems inevitable given the size of the universe, but I always think it'll be a shame if I die without knowing for certain. My only worry is that, if we hear there are advanced beings that are aware of us, we'll all constantly think they might just fuck us off if there's anything on earth that they want to take.

This is me

I'll be gutted if I die before finding out the truth about this whole subject going back to Roswell.

I can't decide if it's bleeding obvious that ufos have been buzzing us for years and now its just a case of preparing the population for it or..

just one huge hoax by the US to hide their latest planes.

Either way I want to know the truth.

Aliens are not visiting earth.

The report is going to say "there are things being reported that we can't identify" and list some.

Just because those things aren't being identified doesn't mean it's got to be aliens.

These sightings will be either:

1. unusual natural phenomenon.
2. hi-tech aircraft from other countries.
3. hi-tech aircraft from secret US programs that haven't been disclosed to the rest of the military, let alone the public.

More like 2%.

May?
To travel from another solar system you'd need a craft powered by a "Zero reference point gravity assist pulse engine" but Newton's laws of motion say such an engine can never exist.

Anythng you can imagine can some day exist šŸ‘
I knew that :rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

The report is going to say "there are things being reported that we can't identify" and list some.

Just because those things aren't being identified doesn't mean it's got to be aliens.

3. hi-tech aircraft from secret US programs that haven't been disclosed to the rest of the military, let alone the public.
Why am I not surprised, to see you on this thread, news alert for you, there have been 1000s of witness statements taken over the years, of both UFOs and Alien visitation, are you calling all those people lying bastards. ?.

Why am I not surprised, to see you on this thread, news alert for you, there have been 1000s of witness statements taken over the years, of both UFOs and Alien visitation, are you calling all those people lying bastards. ?.

You do know what the "U" in "UFO" means, don't you?

As for "alien visitation", yes - those people are either lying or delusional.

You do know what the "U" in "UFO" means, don't you?

As for "alien visitation", yes - those people are either lying or delusional.
Saving this post for the day, i can mock you, when its finally brought out into the light, and i am aware of what the above means, here's something in return to you, i can wait.

Saving this post for the day, i can mock you, when its finally brought out into the light, and i am aware of what the above means, here's something in return to you, i can wait.

Very careful choice of words there. :lol:

"Given all the evidence he's seen, we may not be alone."

In other words, he hasn't seen any definitive proof that aliens have definitely visited us despite allegedly being at the absolute forefront of the research in the US military.

He even says near the start of the video that it has been mischaracterised in social media. :lol:

Also... Luis Elizondo - IMDb - no, there's definitely no reason he'd be deliberately vague to make the tinfoil hat brigade start filling the gaps in what he's saying with "ALIENS!" :lol:

And interestingly, the Pentagon reckon he was fuck all to do with the UFO research department anyway...

"Yes, AATIP existed, and it ā€œdid pursue research and investigation into unidentified aerial phenomena,ā€ Pentagon spokesperson Christopher Sherwood told me. However, he added: ā€œMr. Elizondo had no responsibilities with regard to the AATIP program while he worked in OUSDI [the Office of Under Secretary of Defense for Intelligence], up until the time he resigned effective 10/4/2017.ā€"

The Media Loves This UFO Expert Who Says He Worked for an Obscure Pentagon Program. Did He?

In other words, he's a bullshitter making a living out of "revealing" information that supposedly came from a department he never even worked for. :lol:

This is what I'm leaning towards. Id love it to be otherwise but I feel itll just be confirming a load more unexplained sightings similar to the already confirmed navy ones, and telling us, "we dont know what these things are but theyre real and we are taking it seriously". Lip service to the sightings basically. Odd how its only the US willing to mention these sightings too.

In other words, he hasn't seen any definitive proof that aliens have definitely visited us despite allegedly being at the absolute forefront of the research in the US military.

He even says near the start of the video that it has been mischaracterised in social media. :lol:

Also... Luis Elizondo - IMDb - no, there's definitely no reason he'd be deliberately vague to make the tinfoil hat brigade start filling the gaps in what he's saying with "ALIENS!" :lol:

And interestingly, the Pentagon reckon he was fuck all to do with the UFO research department anyway...

"Yes, AATIP existed, and it ā€œdid pursue research and investigation into unidentified aerial phenomena,ā€ Pentagon spokesperson Christopher Sherwood told me. However, he added: ā€œMr. Elizondo had no responsibilities with regard to the AATIP program while he worked in OUSDI [the Office of Under Secretary of Defense for Intelligence], up until the time he resigned effective 10/4/2017.ā€"

The Media Loves This UFO Expert Who Says He Worked for an Obscure Pentagon Program. Did He?

In other words, he's a bullshitter making a living out of "revealing" information that supposedly came from a department he never even worked for. :lol:

Sits back... šŸ‘

I suppose both pilots talk shit as well.

Sits back... šŸ‘

Can you point me to the part of the video where they prove that it's aliens?

Sits back... šŸ‘

:lol: 5m45s in... "He told us, pilots speculate they are one of three things; secret US technology, an adversary's spy vehicle, or something other worldly".

THEREFORE ALIENS!!!!!!!!

:lol:

Sits back... šŸ‘

Pilot: I would say, you know, the highest probability is that it's a threat observation program.
Host: Could it be Russian or Chinese technology?
Pilot: I don't see why not.

:lol:

Last edited:

The thing is, Elizondoā€™s role was clearly more complicated than that. The pentagon claimed that he has no involvement (having previously said he did), yet senator Harry Reid, who secured the funding for the programme, claims he led it.

Everyone has an agenda in this including Elizondo but so too do the pentagon & US government. Their position on Elizondo has been all over the place and I think their position on his role isnā€™t credible.

However, on the topics of UFOā€™s, none of the videos that have been released are in any way decisive. Theyā€™re quite interesting but just that. The testimony of Fravor & the other pilots, supposedly confirmed by radar & other data is compelling. However UFO / UAPā€™s being aliens has to be reached via a process of elimination and weā€™re nowhere there yet.

Either the US govt are sat on more information than we know about that suggests it is extraterrestrial (highly possible if it was aliens, they have a long history of hiding things), or they are intentionally letting the story run (why? - secret technology cover up? - seems unlikely to me from what Iā€™ve seen - but potentially possible).

It will be interesting to see what the report says.

FWIW I think the notion of an alien species landing here and secret government cover ups is fantasy land. However the idea that aliens may already have probes in our solar system seems eminently reasonable to me and ā€œUAPā€ should be considered a **possibility** of a technosignature, as part of our search for bio and techno signatures.

Can you point me to the part of the video where they prove that it's aliens?
They said theirs something out there, that's got the technology that's good enough for me, because if it was human the professionals would know, after all they have top secret clearance. Along with Christopher Mellons, deputy assistant director of intelligence during the Clinton and bush administrations, said it's not us. Again enough for me, unlike you I read between the lines, so they don't need to say aliens for me, you however well, lets be honest you don't believe and wouldn't unless and alien walked up to you and said hello or whatever they do, provided of course they don't probe you. In the most private places on the human body. :lol: :lol:

This is what I'm leaning towards. Id love it to be otherwise but I feel itll just be confirming a load more unexplained sightings similar to the already confirmed navy ones, and telling us, "we dont know what these things are but theyre real and we are taking it seriously". Lip service to the sightings basically. Odd how its only the US willing to mention these sightings too.
Yes. And ultimately if this is the best they have then there is no reason to go down the alien route. Itā€™s only if have they have something more concrete: radar + FLIR + actual high def video + testimony that one can start to entertain aliens. The evidential threshold is so high.

I hope the report shows they have something more definitive. Whatā€™s come out so far has been disappointing. Fravorā€™s account is credible and supported by other witnesses. But the point we deem something alien is when we have huge quantities of HD video etc. Itā€™s such a big claim that the evidence needs to be crystal clear. Grainy FLIR from miles away is not that.

They said theirs something out there, that's got the technology that's good enough for me, because if it was human the professionals would know, after all they have top secret clearance. Along with Christopher Mellons, deputy assistant director of intelligence during the Clinton and bush administrations, said it's not us. Again enough for me, unlike you I read between the lines, so they don't need to say aliens for me, you however well, lets be honest you don't believe and wouldn't unless and alien walked up to you and said hello or whatever they do, provided of course they don't probe you. In the most private places on the human body. :lol: :lol:

Chris Mellons, a shareholder in Elizondo's sci-fi/supernatural/ufology media company that made, amongst other things, the "Unexplained" TV show for the History channel?

That Chris Mellons? :lol:

I'm not denying that there are craft being spotted that haven't been identified, I'm saying it isn't aliens and that nobody has any proof whatsoever that it is aliens.

Even that first pilot in that second video you posted is saying it's most likely spy vehicles that belong either to a secret US program that's still classified or to a foreign power.

Last edited:

You forgot to add ā€˜in my opinionā€™ at least twice in your post.

This is like religious people saying, I can't wait to prove you right when I'm in heaven and you're in hell.
You can never be "proven" wrong.

It would only be fair to say, if nothing comes out in the next year then I am wrong, but obviously you won't do that, you'll die believing it.

This is just regarding your post, not an opinion on Aliens visiting earth.

Wasn't this signed/snuck into the covid relief bill by Donald Trump along with a bunch of other things essentially setting away a ticking time bomb :lol:

Back