UFO Report due out next month

They might need shit that we don't even know is useful tbf. One of the main reasons given for protecting biodiversity is because there might be stuff needed to create medicines that could be lost if an animal goes extinct, maybe something that eventually could cure cancer, or could cure some disease we haven't encountered yet. Might be loads of stuff that an alien wants
If they are that advanced to be able to drive to earth, they will already have it.

If anything we will be a curiousty, the way we view the mags.

Would you fly a drone over Benwell and think "there's intelligent life there, let's go"

Read a few years back that our understanding of Physics and the Universe is around 10%, if that's true then the mind boggles to what is happening and we have no idea about.
More like 2%.
You never know, there may be aliens who post on here
May?
To travel from another solar system you'd need a craft powered by a "Zero reference point gravity assist pulse engine" but Newton's laws of motion say such an engine can never exist.

Anythng you can imagine can some day exist đź‘Ť

Last edited:
If they are that advanced to be able to drive to earth, they will already have it.

If anything we will be a curiousty, the way we view the mags.

Would you fly a drone over Benwell and think "there's intelligent life there, let's go"
Depends, there might be stuff in the earth's core or whatever that they can't get wherever they come from. So I still reckon I'll be anxious if we ever find there's owt more advanced than a cow or whatever in space

Depends, there might be stuff in the earth's core or whatever that they can't get wherever they come from. So I still reckon I'll be anxious if we ever find there's owt more advanced than a cow or whatever in space
They will have travelled a million or more light years to reach us, passing millions of stars and planets made from the same stuff as we are.

We don't have anything they will need that they would get closer to their star system.

Except maybe cows, now you have me worried

Last edited:
They will have travelled a million or more light years to reach us, passing millions of stars and planets made from the same stuff as we are.

We don't have anything they will need that they would get closer to their star system.
Can't know that for certain tbf, depends what they need. Maybe they need some bacteria unique to this planet, no way of telling

Can't know that for certain tbf, depends what they need. Maybe they need some bacteria unique to this planet, no way of telling
There will be nothing unique to our planet, its the same stuff all other planets are made from, life will have evolved in different ways but basic bacteria and stuff will just be the same.

There will be nothing unique to our planet, its the same stuff all other planets are made from, life will have evolved in different ways but basic bacteria and stuff will just be the same.
You're probably right. As an aside I always think it'll be a massive let down if they discover life on another planet and its basically just a cow. Like, canny to have confirmation that we aren't alone, but a bit dull if it's a cow, exactly the same as what we've got, it just lives further away

You're probably right. As an aside I always think it'll be a massive let down if they discover life on another planet and its basically just a cow. Like, canny to have confirmation that we aren't alone, but a bit dull if it's a cow, exactly the same as what we've got, it just lives further away
And would anyone drink milk from a green cow with three udders :eek:

There's nothing more I'd love than to have encountrrd or have even discovered by aliens as I'm a huge believer in other life in the universe but I really do believe we are far too insignificant to be observed,

Edit:- and far to fragile, we will have destroyed ourselves within the next 100 000 years.
And would anyone drink milk from a green cow with three udders :eek:
I eat McDonald's about 3 or 4 times a week, so aye, I probably would

Last edited:
It’ll be even more disappointing than that. I reckon there’s a good chance of us finding evidence of life on other planets fairly soon (20 years) but will probably just be bacterial. If you look at how quickly microbial life started on earth it makes you think microbes are probably all over the universe. Whereas intelligent life? Probably much less so (based on earth).

It's going to be interesting to see however I am not expecting confirmation, as in yes folks alien are real, because they know some will accept it, so will load up with the boys and get there Guns, others will find there fall out shelters and bury them and there family's under ground, and some will just top themselves.

One of the lads that I used to know and fly with had a very close shave with a Unidentified, one night at around 23.30, back in the early 90's overhead RAF Alconbury on his way to LGW (Gatwick). For those who don't know, back then in the 90's RAF Alconbury was a USAF military base for all types of USAF transport aircraft , F111 aircraft that bombed Lybia and cruise misslie storage. He was enroute as I say to his destination at around 8000/9000 '. The story he related was that he and his co-pilot, who I didn't know so well, both had an experience where they both saw a very bright light off in the distance heading directly toward them roughly at the same flight level. This light they could tell was travelling faster than they were ( 250kts ) and as it closed rapidly as it passed down the port side of their aircraft at about 150' distant... He said he could just make out the it was a distinct shape,oblong, but that it was gone in a flash. On the way back to base around 1am, after turnaround at LGW , they were again passing overhead Alconbury on the way home. The story goes on that the whole of RAF alconbury was lit up like a christas tree with runway lights and the base lights all truned on. If they were rostered, they would do the LGW run 3 or 4 times a wekk and had never seen AlconBury lit up before. At the time the rumours of the Stealth program were just becoming know and of course it could be that is what it was. Who know what it was but he was convinced of what he had observed and had not seen anything like it before. Just a tale from my working ddays.

One of the lads that I used to know and fly with had a very close shave with a Unidentified, one night at around 23.30, back in the early 90's overhead RAF Alconbury on his way to LGW (Gatwick). For those who don't know, back then in the 90's RAF Alconbury was a USAF military base for all types of USAF transport aircraft , F111 aircraft that bombed Lybia and cruise misslie storage. He was enroute as I say to his destination at around 8000/9000 '. The story he related was that he and his co-pilot, who I didn't know so well, both had an experience where they both saw a very bright light off in the distance heading directly toward them roughly at the same flight level. This light they could tell was travelling faster than they were ( 250kts ) and as it closed rapidly as it passed down the port side of their aircraft at about 150' distant... He said he could just make out the it was a distinct shape,oblong, but that it was gone in a flash. On the way back to base around 1am, after turnaround at LGW , they were again passing overhead Alconbury on the way home. The story goes on that the whole of RAF alconbury was lit up like a christas tree with runway lights and the base lights all truned on. If they were rostered, they would do the LGW run 3 or 4 times a wekk and had never seen AlconBury lit up before. At the time the rumours of the Stealth program were just becoming know and of course it could be that is what it was. Who know what it was but he was convinced of what he had observed and had not seen anything like it before. Just a tale from my working ddays.
So a question come to mind, UFOs and Aliens what do you believe ?

So a question come to mind, UFOs and Aliens whI saat do you believe ?
These high altitude triangles flying in formation I saw once when I was 16 going to school in the morning, late 60's. The only other strange incident during my career was not when I was flying. It was on the A1M at 11.45 at night when me and the woman were returning from a trip to France, just before the Barton interchange on the A1M, passed Scotch Corner. We actually pulled off at the next interchange to discuss what we had just witnessed.

The trouble is that there have been just too many sightings with witness's over the years some going back to the 1840 in the US and before that in the UK where it has been documented by these observers regarding flying machines in the air.. You just cannot ignore that. Now with all of these Military & Civillian Pilots being allowed to state for the record publicly and the drip feeding of video's, why would anyone want to be ridiculed...as I saidv its too much to ignore. The attributation to mass hallucination by witness's, some in there hundereds and denouncement of a good few of credible witness'es with lots of credibility at stake as being looney is the easy get out.. You never said anything about UFO's in ther airline industry if you knew what was good for you.

When anything does come on the box regarding a sighting, Its hard to say who come out with " Swamp Gas" first me or the wife. Suffice to say that the increased volume of incidents coming to the form now, it would be a foolish man to dismiss these releases. Its only, imo, a matter of months to a year before its truly out in the open. We might not know what these things are but they do seem to exist and cannot be dismissed.

Back