UEFA ticket portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you apply for multiple games can you potentially win some and lose some or is it all or nothing?
Thinking of applying for all England’s route on the chance that I get lucky on one or two games, all of them would be pricey :D

Never applied for any major tournament before , would I be safe in just applying for all the London games for group D and then the final

I know I'm unlikely to get the final , just want a chance to see England in the euros

Tickets easy enough to return if your lumbered with later stages if England go out or via a different route?

I take it they'd take the money now, or do they only take it from your account if you're successful? Bit of a lottery at the minute if you want England tickets because we are only guaranteed 2 of the 3 home games being at Wembley, so there's a chance you'll end up paying for one we aren't at!
Only when it if successful then they take payment. That's how it was fir euro 2016

I take it they'd take the money now, or do they only take it from your account if you're successful? Bit of a lottery at the minute if you want England tickets because we are only guaranteed 2 of the 3 home games being at Wembley, so there's a chance you'll end up paying for one we aren't at!
They tell you if your successful or not and give you a date to pay by

I didn't give any details, I think it said you find out if successful in August then you have a short period to then buy them.

Mustve changed the way they do them, I'd imagine summit to do with new data protection rules. For euro 2016 first we knew we'd been successful was when we had money took out our accounts.
Going to have a look in tomorrow, fancy the final but the prices are crazy

Cat 3 group D game at wembley £50 each behind the goals. Second Semi at Wembley £85 each & Final £95 each. Prices rocket for higher catagory seats though. Didn't take up the option of accepting higher price seats, gone for them anyway & see what happens. Last time i did owt like this i ended up watching Togo V Switzerland (crap) & Ghana v Czech Rep (a classic)

Last edited:
I've applied for a few games, hope I can get a ticket. Not too bothered who I see to be honest

Applied for all the group D games and the final, few other lads done separate applications so hopefully one of us gets lucky.

Applied for all group d games at Wembley for a single ticket, followed by 2 tickets per game in Dublin, then Rome (this assumes we win the group)
2 tickets per semi (to cover both scenarios)
2 tickets for final

Have signed up to the England travel club so hopefully have a second chance for the group games if unsuccessful in uefa ballot

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back