UEFA ticket portal

What categories did all of you apply for when applying?

If you're desperate to go, category 2 is the best one. It says they only put you up or down one category if you say you're happy to be allocated another category, so by saying category 2 you keep a chance of any. Looking at the prices i think I'll just say category 3 though, it's the one difference I've got with England against SAFC, I'm not desperate to be in the ground when England play, just as happy on the drink and watching on a big screen. I'd rather be there, but unlike Sunderland I wouldn't break the bank for it

People need to read the FAQ. You don't have to buy the tickets you are allocated but it's an all or nothing affair: buy all of them or none of them. You cannot pick and choose.
Thanks for this. I have ammended my order as had applied for about 900 quid worth of tickets!

Agree but I've cut the order down. I'm hoping I can get half of what applied for. Fingers crossed
Applied for 1 for all three group games,(not overly fused with these as have England travel club as back up option) then based on winning group, chose Dublin then Rome (2tickets per match)
Then 2 tickets for each semi, 2 for final

Applied for the 3 London games and the final. Does anyone know, is this an all or nothing, or is there a chance we'll get one group game and miss out on the others? Hoping it's the latter because got fuck all chance of all four!

Last edited:
Applied for 4 tickets all 4 games at San Mames, Bilbao. Category C €50 per ticket. Not interested in paying €125 or €185 for categories B & C.

So in a nutshell you can apply for as many as you want then decide if yer want to buy one the ballot is done ?

You can apply for 1 match per day, maximum 4 tickets.

If your name comes out, it'll be for a selected match rather than you being able to choose.

Last edited:

Back