UEFA ticket portal

€5k for mine :lol:. Basically picked Englands route so all 3 group games at wembley, last 16 in Dublin, quarters in Rome, Both Semi finals and final. Bet i don't win any of them either!!

Applied for the 3 group games in Amsterdam and the final.

Final ticket prices man :evil::lol:

€5k for mine :lol:. Basically picked Englands route so all 3 group games at wembley, last 16 in Dublin, quarters in Rome, Both Semi finals and final. Bet i don't win any of them either!!
:confused: How do you know Englands route

Last edited:
Not bad so as already mentioned I assume you can just apply for as many as you want and return tickets if you get more than you can afford

If you win any of the tickets you put in for in the ballet you then get the option to buy them. So no need to purchase and return, just don't buy what you don't then require.

Applied for the 3 group games in Amsterdam and the final.

Final ticket prices man :evil::lol:

:confused: How do you know Englands route

This, thought I was missing something, but surely depends if England qualify (surely they will) and then where they get drawn before we know where they will play. People just assuming we play at Wembley?

This, thought I was missing something, but surely depends if England qualify (surely they will) and then where they get drawn before we know where they will play. People just assuming we play at Wembley?

Turns out I was wrong

• The draw will involve the two-top finishers in the ten qualifying groups (completed in November 2019) and the eventual four play-off winners (decided in March 2020). None of the 12 host nations qualify automatically
  • Seedings will be based on overall rankings based on the qualifying groups by the following criteria:
a) Final position in group
b) Points
c) Goal difference
d) Goals scored
e) Away goals scored
f) Number of wins
g) Number of away wins
h) Lower disciplinary points total (3 points for red card including for second booking, 1 point for single yellow card for a player in a match)
i) Position in overall UEFA Nations League rankings (see Regulations of the UEFA Nations League

• Host nations that qualify will be placed automatically in the following groups. If both paired nations qualify, a draw will be held to determine which is at home in their direct encounter.
Group A: Italy (Stadio Olimpico, Rome), Azerbaijan (Olympic Stadium, Baku)
Group B: Russia (Saint Petersburg Stadium), Denmark (Parken Stadium, Copenhagen)
Group C: Netherlands (Johan Cruijff ArenA, Amsterdam), Romania (National Arena, Bucharest)
Group D: England (Wembley Stadium, London), Scotland (Hampden Park, Glasgow)
Group E: Spain (Estadio de San Mamés, Bilbao), Republic of Ireland (Dublin Arena)
Group F: Germany (Fußball Arena München, Munich), Hungary (Puskás Aréna, Budapest)

• If any of the host nations are in the play-offs, an additional final tournament draw may be required following the completion of those matches.
  • Any further restrictions and exact seeding arrangements will be confirmed ahead of the draw.

Last edited:
England are playing at wembley in Group D yeah (apart from the scotland game if they qualify via playoffs, which they won't), so if they win the group they'll play in Dublin (last 16) and Rome (QF). If they finish 2nd theyll play in Copenhagen and then St Petersburg (nightmare). So the route is already decided

Turns out I was wrong

• The draw will involve the two-top finishers in the ten qualifying groups (completed in November 2019) and the eventual four play-off winners (decided in March 2020). None of the 12 host nations qualify automatically
  • Seedings will be based on overall rankings based on the qualifying groups by the following criteria:
a) Final position in group
b) Points
c) Goal difference
d) Goals scored
e) Away goals scored
f) Number of wins
g) Number of away wins
h) Lower disciplinary points total (3 points for red card including for second booking, 1 point for single yellow card for a player in a match)
i) Position in overall UEFA Nations League rankings (see Regulations of the UEFA Nations League

• Host nations that qualify will be placed automatically in the following groups. If both paired nations qualify, a draw will be held to determine which is at home in their direct encounter.
Group A: Italy (Stadio Olimpico, Rome), Azerbaijan (Olympic Stadium, Baku)
Group B: Russia (Saint Petersburg Stadium), Denmark (Parken Stadium, Copenhagen)
Group C: Netherlands (Johan Cruijff ArenA, Amsterdam), Romania (National Arena, Bucharest)
Group D: England (Wembley Stadium, London), Scotland (Hampden Park, Glasgow)
Group E: Spain (Estadio de San Mamés, Bilbao), Republic of Ireland (Dublin Arena)
Group F: Germany (Fußball Arena München, Munich), Hungary (Puskás Aréna, Budapest)

• If any of the host nations are in the play-offs, an additional final tournament draw may be required following the completion of those matches.
  • Any further restrictions and exact seeding arrangements will be confirmed ahead of the draw.
Cheers for that and apologies for @J_169

England are playing at wembley in Group D yeah (apart from the scotland game if they qualify via playoffs, which they won't), so if they win the group they'll play in Dublin (last 16) and Rome (QF). If they finish 2nd theyll play in Copenhagen and then St Petersburg (nightmare). So the route is already decided

If we finish 3rd then we could end up anywhere

Back