U2 tour

announced European tour and playing Manchester an London in October , if anyone has a presale code could they very kindly PM me it , was always our lasses (no, trust me , not worth it) favourite band in their early years (Boy/ October/unforgettable fire/Joshua tree) before they turned shite ... anyway I want to try get 2 tickets for Manchester but prob little chance due to touts . So if anyone has a code, thanks in advance :D

Saw them at Wembley and Edinburgh during their Joshua Tree tour in the 80's best live band I have ever seen, they have gone to shite since that tour, I will be giving them a miss.

Tour opened the other night in Tulsa, Oklahoma. First time they've not played "Where the Streets Have No Name" in a standard gig since the original Joshua Tree tour I think.

Seems like its not going to be a staple of the setlist for once, which I like. Love that song. At one point I would've thought it sacrilege to leave it out, but I like it that they are starting to mix things up a little bit more (One was left off one of the recent tours as a staple song as well). Wish they would ditch Pride for a tour though in all honesty.

Fingers crossed that Acrobat and Wild Horses remains in the setlist for Belfast though.

Tour opened the other night in Tulsa, Oklahoma. First time they've not played "Where the Streets Have No Name" in a standard gig since the original Joshua Tree tour I think.

Seems like its not going to be a staple of the setlist for once, which I like. Love that song. At one point I would've thought it sacrilege to leave it out, but I like it that they are starting to mix things up a little bit more (One was left off one of the recent tours as a staple song as well). Wish they would ditch Pride for a tour though in all honesty.

Fingers crossed that Acrobat and Wild Horses remains in the setlist for Belfast though.
They did play where the streets have 'no name' ....
Logon or register to see this image

They’ve tried only playing newer stuff in the past (Zooropa tour), they got absolutely hammered for leaving out all their hits.

Back