U2 tour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fletch

Striker
announced European tour and playing Manchester an London in October , if anyone has a presale code could they very kindly PM me it , was always our lasses (no, trust me , not worth it) favourite band in their early years (Boy/ October/unforgettable fire/Joshua tree) before they turned shite ... anyway I want to try get 2 tickets for Manchester but prob little chance due to touts . So if anyone has a code, thanks in advance :D

feck that , have to pay £50 to subscribe.. robbing twats
Subscribe, get four tickets on pre sale and spread the cost of the 50 over the four tickets.

You also get a gift which this year was four 10” singles of the four songs released off the Joshua tree with a live version from the tour on the b side. Am sure you could flog that on eBay for a decent amount.

Will they be paying tax on the profits or will they be sheltering them offshore whilst bemoaning the lack of government action on poverty?

Asking for a friend
Bono will soon be off on his annual pilgrimage to the World Economic Summit in Davos at a cost of £10,000 IIRC. He could start by donating that amount to Third World poverty if he cares so much.

Subscribe, get four tickets on pre sale and spread the cost of the 50 over the four tickets.

You also get a gift which this year was four 10” singles of the four songs released off the Joshua tree with a live version from the tour on the b side. Am sure you could flog that on eBay for a decent amount.
presale only allows 2 tickets through their subscription, I'm not paying £50 subscription, anyway was worth a punt just incase anyone had a code

presale only allows 2 tickets through their subscription, I'm not paying £50 subscription, anyway was worth a punt just incase anyone had a code
Where did you see it’s only two for the presale?

Edit. I see it on the site, although the 2 tickets per person is listed under the fans who pre ordered songs of experience and they have different pre sale dates than the members of u2.com

Last edited:
announced European tour and playing Manchester an London in October , if anyone has a presale code could they very kindly PM me it , was always our lasses (no, trust me , not worth it) favourite band in their early years (Boy/ October/unforgettable fire/Joshua tree) before they turned shite ... anyway I want to try get 2 tickets for Manchester but prob little chance due to touts . So if anyone has a code, thanks in advance :D
Are you registered with live nation mate? They emailed me about a presale this morning

https://www.livenation.co.uk/artist/u2-tickets

Wadn't cross the road to see them:neutral:
Bit harsh on the pics of his lass like.

Aren't they making it obligatory for the population to buy with only opt outs accepted for non-payment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back