U2 tour

Yeah 2 more Uk dates , really want the sat 20 Oct Manchester 2 tickets preferably standing , had no luck this morn , would even join the u2.com subscription but they may well have already cut off for the presale priority , not clear on their website ... so if anyone does get a code for presales priority I’d pay for it ?

Ask him if he’s got a code for the new dates .. £20 for it

Read up on the cut off points for the dates that just sold out.

Hoping to get Saturday in Manchester as well. Probably sack off London if I do.

Yeah 2 more Uk dates , really want the sat 20 Oct Manchester 2 tickets preferably standing , had no luck this morn , would even join the u2.com subscription but they may well have already cut off for the presale priority , not clear on their website ... so if anyone does get a code for presales priority I’d pay for it ?

PM'd you

Read up on the cut off points for the dates that just sold out.

Hoping to get Saturday in Manchester as well. Probably sack off London if I do.
Did you get standing London ?

Been sent an innocence U2 code by a top SMBer ... I know it doesn’t guarantee tickets but gives better chance , anyhow , how do I use it ??:lol:... is there a site I log on and out the code into ? Anyone know what date I can log on? Cheers

Last edited:
Did you get standing London ?

Been sent an innocence U2 code by a top SMBer ... I know it doesn’t guarantee tickets but gives better chance , anyhow , how do I use it ??:lol:... is there a site I log on and out the code into ? Anyone know what date I can log on? Cheers

Yes I got standing tickets in London but had the Experience code which was the 1st to get access.

With a second date though you have far less competition for the tickets. Make sure you open the ticket portal window before the sale opens and input all of your required details (register for account etc) as it then just places you in a holding window and as soon as the tickets go on sale you get taken through to complete the purchase pretty much. You should be okay I think.

Yes I got standing tickets in London but had the Experience code which was the 1st to get access.

With a second date though you have far less competition for the tickets. Make sure you open the ticket portal window before the sale opens and input all of your required details (register for account etc) as it then just places you in a holding window and as soon as the tickets go on sale you get taken through to complete the purchase pretty much. You should be okay I think.

I’ve got an innocence code ? No idea what mean by portal and registering for account though ?
If you found yourself with 2 lots of standing tics I would buy 2 off you mind if I don’t get sorted , if you wanted anyway

Last edited:

If I had a code you could have it for free mate.

It was only for two tickets so I used them for London.

I’ve got an innocence code ? No idea what mean by portal and registering for account though ?
If you found yourself with 2 lots of standing tics I would buy 2 off you mind if I don’t get sorted , if you wanted anyway

http://www.u2.com/tour

Once there is a link to the tickets page for the new London date, then it links through to the AXS sales page. Make sure you click through before the sale starts - it then lets you register all contact and payment details etc and then you just wait for the ticket release at 10am. Once tickets released, you get allocated (or not) your tickets pretty quickly and because you've registered all details its a few clicks to confirm the sale etc.

http://www.u2.com/tour

Once there is a link to the tickets page for the new London date, then it links through to the AXS sales page. Make sure you click through before the sale starts - it then lets you register all contact and payment details etc and then you just wait for the ticket release at 10am. Once tickets released, you get allocated (or not) your tickets pretty quickly and because you've registered all details its a few clicks to confirm the sale etc.
Can I request 2 standing or do you just get what given ? Cheers

Can I request 2 standing or do you just get what given ? Cheers
You will get the option provided they are available. For lasthe weeks presale it was top of the options list. Good luck. My mate got two standing all the way to the checkout then they disappeared from his basket.

Back