U2 tour

It’s next week now for 02 priority

Anybody been Manchester arena , can’t decide that or London , plus side of Manchester gig is it’s a weekend away if stay the Saturday also where London is midweek
Yeah spotted that; can't believe the date changed. Fuming!

I've been to Manchester Arena to see Roger Waters perform The Wall.

It's f***ing huge, like, comparable to the O2 but A LOT easier to get to/away from.

Nice Travelodge not far away as well, really modern one with a decent bar.

Cheers for that WASTID. Been playing with numbers for a few weeks now and I don't think I can afford it to be honest ..... so I'm going to buy the gig tickets this weekend so I've got no choice but to go:lol::lol:

Ha Ha like it.

Seeing Pearl Jam at MSG was a bucket list item of mine (as is seeing them in Seattle). When the announced gigs there last year I just thought fuck it, I am applying in the 10 club lotto for tickets and if I get them then I will worry about flights and cost etc. Was over the moon when I got tickets and I couldnt tell you how much the trip cost me and I couldnt care either. Its paid, its done, and I have done something I always wanted to do.

Get there if you can. I would do it again without a doubt.

It's f***ing huge, like, comparable to the O2 but A LOT easier to get to/away from.

Manchester is a good arena agree. And yes, generally not been bad to get away from or get to a few places for a pint afterwards.

Got tickets for the O2 in London for the Tuesday, but going to try and nab some tickets in Manchester as well if I can - preferably for the Saturday as it seems nailed on that it will be 2 or 3 nights there.

Last edited:
Ha Ha like it.

Seeing Pearl Jam at MSG was a bucket list item of mine (as is seeing them in Seattle). When the announced gigs there last year I just thought fuck it, I am applying in the 10 club lotto for tickets and if I get them then I will worry about flights and cost etc. Was over the moon when I got tickets and I couldnt tell you how much the trip cost me and I couldnt care either. Its paid, its done, and I have done something I always wanted to do.

Get there if you can. I would do it again without a doubt.

Manchester is a good arena agree. And yes, generally not been bad to get away from or get to a few places for a pint afterwards.

Got tickets for the O2 in London for the Tuesday, but going to try and nab some tickets in Manchester as well if I can - preferably for the Saturday as it seems nailed on that it will be 2 or 3 nights there.
Just got a code off me mate for a presale on Monday. Over the moon. Gonna use it for London.

Guess that’s the risk , may just be the one night , hard to tell , Saturday would have been ideal

Why should O2 get in before U2 affiliated pre sales finish on monday evening

Looked all over to try and get a price list for the 02 can’t find anything what’s the chance of getting a couple of tickets later on the day of release won’t be able to get on the internet to try at 9am.

Looked all over to try and get a price list for the 02 can’t find anything what’s the chance of getting a couple of tickets later on the day of release won’t be able to get on the internet to try at 9am.

GA Tickets Standing (incl. booking fees) = £80
Seats (including booking fees) = £42.05 / £80.00 / £112.35 / £208.50

I think a few more dates will be announced, but not many because the staggering cost of tickets will put a lot off.

looking at previous tours I doubt they announce more nights Manchester, possibly London though

edit.. bastard farce, was sold out straightaway :lol:

Last edited:
looking at previous tours I doubt they announce more nights Manchester, possibly London though

I would be amazed if there isnt a 2nd night in Manchester personally. But then again, at these prices who knows.

Tried to get them this morning - nothing some of the £112 tickets on sale tonight - by the time you added booking fees etc almost £130 a pop didn't bother. I saw them supporting the Police at Gateshead that will have to do for me and I think the tickets were about £5

Yeah 2 more Uk dates , really want the sat 20 Oct Manchester 2 tickets preferably standing , had no luck this morn , would even join the u2.com subscription but they may well have already cut off for the presale priority , not clear on their website ... so if anyone does get a code for presales priority I’d pay for it ?

Just got a code off me mate for a presale on Monday. Over the moon. Gonna use it for London.
Ask him if he’s got a code for the new dates .. £20 for it

Last edited:

Back