Travellers site plans dropped by the council

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seaburn and roker are fantastic beaches and deserve to be free of "travelling" slums.
It's great the continued gentrification of Sunderland including new hotels. Despite people's subversive posts

Hotel and stack start in december.
I know mate. Replace the old hotel and pub that was there which they pulled down ages ago. Which obviously didn’t work. 🥶 Especially in the winter. But I hope it works.
I lived in Fulwell for 14 year mate and ashbrooke now for 6 year. We don’t have the problems over here that sr6 are having. Best thing I ever did mate. And that’s not me having a go.

I know mate. Replace the old hotel and pub that was there which they pulled down ages ago. Which obviously didn’t work. 🥶 Especially in the winter. But I hope it works.
I lived in Fulwell for 14 year mate and ashbrooke now for 6 year. We don’t have the problems over here that sr6 are having. Best thing I ever did mate. And that’s not me having a go.
Do you wanna gan like marra ;)💪

Further down, on the closed off the entrance to the industrial estate.
I don’t know them but I’ve seen them down there with the hasses. I was at chucks place one day at the allotments and he was there. You know him like.?

I always settle my arguments with arm wrestling and if I lose I settle it with my fists - I'm probably well liked by the travelling community.
They are peaceful people just going about their business how they best see fit. Again an easy target for the more trolly type on here. Just logging on to make a conspiracy comment about an already stereo typed community.
I’m weak as a kitten at the minute. Changed tablets and it’s knocked me for six
Any excuse.

Last edited by a moderator:
He’s a mate of my dads back from the day.
How old are you kev mate. We may have crossed paths.
I always settle my arguments with arm wrestling and if I lose I settle it with my fists - I'm probably well liked by the travelling community.
They are peaceful people just going about their business how they best see fit. Again an easy target for the more trolly type on here. Just logging on to make a conspiracy comment about an already stereo typed community.

Any excuse.
I’d still pagger you man. You’re a big lump but I’d take you to the floor and work on your face and neck. Sounds sexual but its not.

Last edited:
I’d still pagger you man. You’re a big lump but I’d take you to the floor and work on your face and neck. Sounds sexual but its not.
wow that is exactly what I would do to you.
Do you know how to play chess marra?

Last edited by a moderator:
Some have arrived in Seaburn for a holiday.
As I've posted before
I dunno why they keep coming to Sunderland as they must have a terrible opinion of the place. Every time they pitch up they are unlucky in that it coincides with a spike in local crime.

You'd think they'd go somewhere less criminal

As I've posted before
I dunno why they keep coming to Sunderland as they must have a terrible opinion of the place. Every time they pitch up they are unlucky in that it coincides with a spike in local crime.

You'd think they'd go somewhere less criminal
nar marra they are not a bunch of criminal thieves don't believe the stereotyping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back