Travellers site plans dropped by the council

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like I said mate, nee bother since they arrived, if they fuck off and leave the place tidy then they’ll have done no harm.
Lets hope they don't have a fridge.

Like I said mate, nee bother since they arrived, if they fuck off and leave the place tidy then they’ll have done no harm.
I would imagine there will be black bags. When they get moved on the council normally offer to clear site as long as it’s in black bags and not trade waste in return for the travellers behaving of course. Good travellers will stick to this and it’s less of a headache for both parties.

The gypos down seaburn where in the fat Buddha last night.Causing trouble and intimidating young lasses who where trying to stop them leaving without paying .

I would imagine there will be black bags. When they get moved on the council normally offer to clear site as long as it’s in black bags and not trade waste in return for the travellers behaving of course. Good travellers will stick to this and it’s less of a headache for both parties.
Aye, the black bags are there.

The gypos down seaburn where in the fat Buddha last night.Causing trouble and intimidating young lasses who where trying to stop them leaving without paying .
I’d have thought the police would have dealt with that in a matter of minutes. Disappointing if the management didn’t phone the coppers, disappointing the cooks didn’t come out with their woks, disappointing the behaviour of the non-payers, disappointing in the polis response time, well done the young lasses, sorry the country fucked your futures over and voted Brexit.

I’d have thought the police would have dealt with that in a matter of minutes. Disappointing if the management didn’t phone the coppers, disappointing the cooks didn’t come out with their woks, disappointing the behaviour of the non-payers, disappointing in the polis response time, well done the young lasses, sorry the country fucked your futures over and voted Brexit.
Police where called .Owners (who are a great bunch of lads ) phones them .

About 5 years since they’ve been here.

They come every year. Last year they used the park in Whitburn as an over spill.

South Yorkshire District Association they are called and they are here until the end of August.

I was in the fat buddah yesterday afternoon and a few of then were in. They were no bother really

Are you f***ing pissed.?
Nice one mate, so you weren’t in the House of Zen (been called that for a couple of months) when this happened and you ask me if I’m pissed because I’m proud of the young lasses (know one of them) for being brave enough to stand up to bullies you describe?
They come every year. Last year they used the park in Whitburn as an over spill.

South Yorkshire District Association they are called and they are here until the end of August.

I was in the fat buddah yesterday afternoon and a few of then were in. They were no bother really
All kicked off mate, blood and guts arl owa, Gilly (Knows the owners of Fat Buddha) said so cos he heard so.

Last edited:
Nice one mate, so you weren’t in the House of Zen (been called that for a couple of months) when this happened and you ask me if I’m pissed because I’m proud of the young lasses (know one of them) for being brave enough to stand up to bullies you describe?

All kicked off mate, blood and guts arl owa, Gilly (Knows the owners of Fat Buddha) said so cos he heard so.

I ended up in Gabrielles at about 7 so pleased I missed it

I think you are getting mixed up between pikies and caravanners there marra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back