Travellers site plans dropped by the council

Right mate I will try and put this to bed.
The traveller who used martinos was Glenn Foot, he lives in red house and is a pro boxer, he also has a lot of fans on this board, he pays tax on his earnings along with rent, council tax and bills. And as we know you pay these for the year. If me or you go on holiday for a week we don’t get a rebate nor does he.
So as a traveller he travels through the summer, say to Appleby for instance. Now his horse can only travel so far per day. So they travel In stages. He sets camp local like all travellers to check everything is in order as they can’t ride a horse home to pick up a spare shoe or whatever.
So all these temporary sites were supposed to be in place to accommodate not just him but other travellers as they pay their council tax for the year but on the road a long time.
Now this is where the problems start.
Years ago land owners would let them use parts of their land. Now with urbanisation this land is no longer available. So the travelling community turn to the local authorities but because residents who live in these now urbanised areas kick up a fuss this as also became unpopular so now travellers are just butting heads with everyone.

Where can a traveller put his rubbish? Take it with him? Would you take your wheelie bin on holiday? Of course you wouldn’t

Now all the other stuff mentioned on this post, the fighting the mess the thieving. This happens every time there is a large gathering look at the sol gigs, look at the air show, Notting hill carnival. Look at the rapes and deaths at music festivals, but a lot of people will be heading to their favourite this year despite this.

They deserve better.
The racing on roads and the young lads taking the piss robbing owld people is a social problem not a travelling one. Remember the block yards? Like I said earlier Marley was the last one I remember doing this kind of thing. Non traveller.

Bull. f***ing. Shit.

Those pikeys must have a shit opinion of Sunderland and the surrounding areas. Every time they pitch up it coincides with a spate of thefts and burglaries. Just unlucky I suppose.

Anyone know how long the "travellers" are staying in Boldon colliery? Let's hope they don't get hit by the thieves that have just done the rounds of the farms in that area.

Fcking scum!!!!

Bull. f***ing. Shit.
Away then how’s it bullshit?

Pikey paras. Heard it all now. :lol::lol::lol::lol:
You would get a bravery medal mate definitely. Soft shite

Those pikeys must have a shit opinion of Sunderland and the surrounding areas. Every time they pitch up it coincides with a spate of thefts and burglaries. Just unlucky I suppose.

Anyone know how long the "travellers" are staying in Boldon colliery? Let's hope they don't get hit by the thieves that have just done the rounds of the farms in that area.

Fcking scum!!!!
Boldon colliery :lol: Asda colliery as that’s all it has.

Last edited:

Back