Travellers site plans dropped by the council

Status
Not open for further replies.
Justice was served he deserved what he got. I can’t understand why locals would pull down flowers from loved ones and antagonise the families by taking the law into their own hands. As its been said they are “that scary and horrible and people are terrified of them”
Also hounded by the press on the day of the funeral is something that would upset even the nicest of people. I would imagine.
Haway boot your trolling for sure now. So if I came in your house and you rightly defended yourself and killed me you would be cool with my family putting flowers arl Ower your kip and griefing your family.?
I’m assuming you’re going to actually head to a site and let your feelings known to travellers in person, yeah? Or are you just planning on spouting off and hiding behind a screen?
The police are terrified to go on traveller sites unless its en masse so spouting shit on the Internet is most peoples only means of voicing there concern without being violently set about.

Last edited:

Haway boot your trolling for sure now. So if I came in your house and you rightly defended yourself and killed me you would be cool with my family putting flowers arl Ower your kip and griefing your family.?

The police are terrified to go on traveller sites unless its en masse so spouting shit on the Internet is most peoples only means of voicing there concern without being violently set about.
I get what you’re saying but they pulled the flowers down before they knew what was happening. If he had been found guilty of manslaughter/murder then it would have been different. Like I said in my posts he got what he deserved. But we all know by what goes on within this message board that you shouldn’t jump to conclusions. A few weeks ago a lass was grabbed in bright st/Roker ave by a bloke, the lynch mob on here had him kicked to death in jail. He was seen walking around a couple of days later released.
Mind regarding the the lad who the oap killed I thought it was disgusting the way the travellers went on after the trial. No need.
You know something mate, horrifying crimes are committed everyday by the people of Great Britain but only a couple make the news. If it’s husband on wife, brother on brother, husband on wife’s lover we hardly hear about it (maybe locally). If it involves Muslims or travellers it makes the national papers and it’s debated on every platform. So much so in some people’s eyes every traveller is a burglar and scum bag and every Muslim is a terrorist/rapist.
It stinks to high heaven.

Google policeman murders/rapes (insert wife or friend or brother) you will be shocked.
In fact google any combination of rape or murder by any trade and any person you will find horrid crimes.
It's an embarrassingly bad attempt :lol:
You still getting aroused by my posts I see. Old news aswell maybe you missed it. On one of your bans for being a great poster and a valued member. 🥾

Last edited:
I always gave the gypo’s the benefit of the doubt until 8 caravans pulled onto the cliff tops at Ryhope a few month ago .i witnessed first hand them tipping old fridges into the long grass /tipping shite over the cliff tops down onto the beach .When they left there was 8 piles of shite left by each caravan in the middle of the field ,that one and only encounter I’ve had with them is that their reputation is well deserved .
As others said ,the flatties and council don’t want to know and you hear the tone change on the phone when you mention “travellers”.I ended up moving them on by tracking the land owner down and pestering the living daylights out of him until he came from Carlisle with bailiffs to move them on .

That lot where utter ,utter shitbags

I always gave the gypo’s the benefit of the doubt until 8 caravans pulled onto the cliff tops at Ryhope a few month ago .i witnessed first hand them tipping old fridges into the long grass /tipping shite over the cliff tops down onto the beach .When they left there was 8 piles of shite left by each caravan in the middle of the field ,that one and only encounter I’ve had with them is that their reputation is well deserved .
As others said ,the flatties and council don’t want to know and you hear the tone change on the phone when you mention “travellers”.I ended up moving them on by tracking the land owner down and pestering the living daylights out of him until he came from Carlisle with bailiffs to move them on .

That lot where utter ,utter shitbags
Fantastic post mate. I remember last year at seaham car Park when I walked down with the bairn they had a dog on a long leash at the top of the steps, it was stopping people getting up and down. That lot thought they owned the land. Idiots.

Fantastic post mate. I remember last year at seaham car Park when I walked down with the bairn they had a dog on a long leash at the top of the steps, it was stopping people getting up and down. That lot thought they owned the land. Idiots.
Not sure if being serious or not ...

Last edited:
Not sure if being serious or not ...
I am mate. You’ve taken the travellers you encountered on face value. You even said ‘that lot’ at the end of your post. Tbf I think that’s all anyone asks whoever they are.
It gets to me when people knock someone just because their mate said this and that.
I had a similar debate about anglers on Ryhope cliffs leaving shite lying about with a lad two weeks ago. He found out I was an angler and he said ‘you’ meaning me, should clean my litter up along Ryhope cliffs. Needless to say he received a look that I can only describe as ‘the frightner’.

All of the minority groups people used to hate have subsequently been accepted by society, except for travellers. Why do you think that is?

A number of thefts being reported in the Seaburn/Roker area now......
I live really close to where they are, no noise yet, no litter yet and heard nowt about thefts until your post. Fingers crossed they’ll be gone on the weekend and maintain what I’ve seen so far.

I live really close to where they are, no noise yet, no litter yet and heard nowt about thefts until your post. Fingers crossed they’ll be gone on the weekend and maintain what I’ve seen so far.
If they are decent travellers there should be no problems. Like in all walks of society I suppose.

If they are decent travellers there should be no problems. Like in all walks of society I suppose.
Ha'Way the travellers.

The stereotyping is rife marra.
Because the biscuit arsed fucks are shit scared of the scruffy twats.

Should have sent the SAS in to eliminate the maggots
What makes you believe that marra? Cops are scared of travellers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back