Transgender Sports People. BBC 1 Now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missed your point earlier. Caster Semenya Case was utterly ridiculous. She’s a woman and deserved to get where she was. I felt really sorry for her and was amazed what happened afterwards. I don’t think she should even be involved in this it’s a totally separate case. She was treat f***ing stupidly.
She has a much higher testosterone count than a normal woman, probably more than drogba. This whole scenario is getting ridiculous. They want to break down all gender barriers, fair enough make all sports mixed and see how long that lasts.

Women's sports will be decimated if they allow this to continue.

There needs to be restrictions in place.

Being serious again, I do agree with this.

I saw another report somewhere about boys who couldn't get in the boys athletics team so they identified as girls and beat all the girls. It's a difficult enough job as it is encouraging teen girls to do sport and this kind of thing isn't going to help.

Being serious again, I do agree with this.

I saw another report somewhere about boys who couldn't get in the boys athletics team so they identified as girls and beat all the girls. It's a difficult enough job as it is encouraging teen girls to do sport and this kind of thing isn't going to help.
There's college girls suing cos they lost to boys who identified as women in running.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back