Transformation Challenge - Photo Submission

• Thread starter Deleted member 26533
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm having computer problems and won't get photo up til tomorrow!

Sorry I know they're late lads, nightshift has ruined my chance to get these uploaded. I've included the paper from yesterday so you know I'm not cheating!

Logon or register to see this image

f***ing hell it's horrendous looking at yourself properly like this, another kick up the arse for me this like.

My laptop is fucked and the Photobucket iPhone app has had an update and now doesn't work so I think I'm out. If I get it sorted my photos will go up.

My laptop is fucked and the Photobucket iPhone app has had an update and now doesn't work so I think I'm out. If I get it sorted my photos will go up.

Scrap that, got it working:

6'3", 14st 3lbs, 34" waist, 42" chest

Aim: toning, fat loss, slight size gain, fitness

I plucked up the courage to take pics but i missed the deadline and also being a uni student i don't buy papers so date verification would be hard for me.

If you just write the date on a bit of paper I'm sure people won't mind if you're just a day late ;)

If you just write the date on a bit of paper I'm sure people won't mind if you're just a day late ;)

OK thanks, had trouble getting a back shot being in uni halls the mirror is tiny and im not going to ask my mates to take a picture of my flabby back

Sorry if anyone has just had lunch....

Weighing in at 15st 10lb
Height 5'10"

aim lose plenty of weight and the moobs certainly the moobs

Good luck to everybody taking part. Hope this results in a positive lifestyle change for all of you and you progress through this with that in mind.

Use this thread to update everybody with your training, because I'm sure there will be plenty of lurkers that will be inspired :)

Just been to the gym, not telling you what I done because it's a secret.

But while I was there I thought I'd use the scales to get my body fat%, I know it's not accurate but it's something to go off.

I got my weight wrong its13st 12lbs not 13st 6lbs and according to the machine my body fat % is 22.4% :(

Good luck to everybody taking part. Hope this results in a positive lifestyle change for all of you and you progress through this with that in mind.

Use this thread to update everybody with your training, because I'm sure there will be plenty of lurkers that will be inspired :)

Cheers mate

Just been to the gym, not telling you what I done because it's a secret.

But while I was there I thought I'd use the scales to get my body fat%, I know it's not accurate but it's something to go off.

I got my weight wrong its13st 12lbs not 13st 6lbs and according to the machine my body fat % is 22.4% :(

Our bathroom scales say similar for me . dont know how accurate they are supposed to be like. Just cheapish Avon ones

Hope everyone is sticking with their training. Expecting some big changes by the end.
Good luck

I've slipped already, had toffee yesterday and four chocolate digestives today :(

But on the other hand, I've done a shed load of exercise. Just cardio for this week, starting the weights Monday.

Eating that is fine as long as you're still expending more calories than you're consuming ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back