Total Sport

Just turned it on to catch someone in studio ..presumably a guest journo? Say sunderland are making huge losses and he would hate to see ground and training facilities at risk?
Talk about scare mongering..I would like to think with Ellis writing off debt..the new owners cutting costs and new investors we are in a very good position .I am happy with the direction of the club and the way we are ..or am I genuinely missing something?
Reporter was a Mag, probably actually knows very little about SAFC, other than what he has read in The Mag.

Total Sport quoting these boards... saying rumours are its going to be sorted by end of the week
Even sound confident on Total Sport that its going through now... bet loads of mags have turned off the radio now :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Total Sport will be good tonight, they've asked callers to call or text in to say where they think we will be next year with the imminent Dell takeover.

Bet there will be some bitter mags calling/texting saying League 2

That Eric who called up sounds like he has anger issues like...

Bet he is the type of person who complains all the time, wanker.

Bet he posts on here :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
What an awful show....none of them know what's going on, there's hardly any callers due to a news and traffic report every 5 mins and then they just prattle on about anything other than football!....only average around 4 callers in a 2 hour show and they all sound like they've been boffing glue!.....it's f***ing tragic!!

Back