Total Sport

Safc fan from shields text in saying he was delighted with result last night but his Newcastle supporting son was not..should have got him to follow the lads then!bet the crack in the house is " interesting!"

I genuinely can't get my head around how you can support Sunderland and let your kid support the mags. My kids were brainwashed to support Sunderland and hate the mags from the day they were born, I assumed all parents done that.

How triggered Howey man:lol: thought he was gonna ring his mam crying to pick him up.

Cant construct an argument. Its hes right n thats it.

Raging... a mag at work today came in and asked him who he was playing in next round..

He wasn't happy and said I'm just happy to stay in the premier league rather than win a cup. So I asked him why he hates Ashley so much then as that's exactly what he's doing?

He didn't know what to say :lol:

PL team pleased to be out the cup

In August........

Promoted twice in what 8 year but couldnt come back up if they went down.
Raging... a mag at work today came in and asked him who he was playing in next round..

He wasn't happy and said I'm just happy to stay in the premier league rather than win a cup. So I asked him why he hates Ashley so much then as that's exactly what he's doing?

He didn't know what to say :lol:

Its like theyre totally exclusive.

Happy for us to get there, finish 10-14 every year n go hell for leather at both cups.

Last edited:
He loves it like was a bit loud for him last game though, do we still do those sensory rooms at SOL?

Sure I remember reading we we're one of the first clubs to do it just unsure if it stopped when we went down to League One.

Last I read they were talking about adding to it so it'd be disappointing and surprising if we got rid.

He loves it like was a bit loud for him last game though, do we still do those sensory rooms at SOL?

Sure I remember reading we we're one of the first clubs to do it just unsure if it stopped when we went down to League One.
Not sure to be honest mate, they are a good idea though and it shows someone at the club actually cared about things that didn't revolve around ££££££.

Last I read they were talking about adding to it so it'd be disappointing and surprising if we got rid.

Yea I read that too was a while back though. He maybe on the spectrum but unsure as of yet but doesn't like it when too loud. Had to leave on 70 minutes as could tell was getting too him as forgot the ear defenders in car.
Not sure to be honest mate, they are a good idea though and it shows someone at the club actually cared about things that didn't revolve around ££££££.

I'll ring the ticket office and ask when book for next home game rather than doing it online.

I genuinely can't get my head around how you can support Sunderland and let your kid support the mags. My kids were brainwashed to support Sunderland and hate the mags from the day they were born, I assumed all parents done that.
The childs mother maybe a Mag.
My Dad was a non-attending Mag as he played amateur footie, but didn't mind SAFC. My eldest sister went to the odd Mag game, then my eldest brother, me and younger brother went to SAFC games, and my youngest brother is a Mag. Me Ma was strictly neutral.

I moved down south 35 years ago, my lad was born here, and had a spell influenced by mates of liking Spuds, but the curse was in his blood and he fully blames me for his football misery through indoctrination.

Back