Total Sport

No love lost if you read Lees book

It seems clear from the book that they were never close, even as young kids.

Lee was obviously understandably very annoyed about the way Steve carried on when he wanted to buy the house he was selling. Iirc he turned down Lee's offer, then later sold it to a company for a lot less.

Last edited by a moderator:
Them lot up the road are crackers "yes we didn't win in the first ten games last season, but we had Rafa"

Yes you did, and Rafa was in charge for those first ten games you didn't f***ing win, you f***ing idiots.

Bruce getting more grief for no win in two, than Rafa got for no win in ten. They're something special like.
Very special indeed, they can rewrite history as well

Just turned it on to catch someone in studio ..presumably a guest journo? Say sunderland are making huge losses and he would hate to see ground and training facilities at risk?
Talk about scare mongering..I would like to think with Ellis writing off debt..the new owners cutting costs and new investors we are in a very good position .I am happy with the direction of the club and the way we are ..or am I genuinely missing something?

Just turned it on to catch someone in studio ..presumably a guest journo? Say sunderland are making huge losses and he would hate to see ground and training facilities at risk?
Talk about scare mongering..I would like to think with Ellis writing off debt..the new owners cutting costs and new investors we are in a very good position .I am happy with the direction of the club and the way we are ..or am I genuinely missing something?
magedia

Definitely sounds like a mag

I think they’re all missing something marra!

It's strange that his brother Lee never gets a mention when Steve is on, wonder if the subject is avoided for a reason?

lee seems sound - steve seems totally insecure like his head will explode - I guess that's the difference between nufc and safc - one is down to earth one is on another planet

Charlie has said this season they've got it down to 3m per season losses at this level which are manageable to the current owners at the minute.
When the new lads come in 3m loss is like dropping your penny in the charity box

Safc fan from shields text in saying he was delighted with result last night but his Newcastle supporting son was not..should have got him to follow the lads then!bet the crack in the house is " interesting!"

Back