Too soon for Henderson to come back?

Ajax have had a bigger decline than us under Beale hardly a power house at the minute. He'll be happy over there on decent money.

Can jump on the ferry if he wants to come home ....

Seen something quoted that van der vaart has pretty much said he along with the rest of Ajax signings are shite?

Not sure if he’s involved at Ajax or just letting his mouth go like as he seems a gobshite
I was at a Spurs game years ago against Alkmaar iirc. The Alkmaar lads were in his ear even before the KO. You could see them shouting across the centre circle at each other. Presumably in Dutch as no one else or the ref was getting involved. Every time the ball was up the other end of the field they were at it and he wasn’t happy.
Obviously a red card in the making. Poch iirc should’ve took him off after 20 mins or so decided me and my Spurs marra. Before HT we were discussing having a bet on him getting sent off and were stunned when he came back out for the second half. 15 mins later and it’s an early bath for you my clog wearing friend. The Dutch lads were laughing as he went off.

I think he’s a rent a quote type.

I was at a Spurs game years ago against Alkmaar iirc. The Alkmaar lads were in his ear even before the KO. You could see them shouting across the centre circle at each other. Presumably in Dutch as no one else or the ref was getting involved. Every time the ball was up the other end of the field they were at it and he wasn’t happy.
Obviously a red card in the making. Poch iirc should’ve took him off after 20 mins or so decided me and my Spurs marra. Before HT we were discussing having a bet on him getting sent off and were stunned when he came back out for the second half. 15 mins later and it’s an early bath for you my clog wearing friend. The Dutch lads were laughing as he went off.

I think he’s a rent a quote type.
Aye I always see him being quoted talking about this player and that player ( a lot of them much better than him ) so he must just be a gob shite

might be seen aa a kick in the teeth to the club's burgeoning queer community mate. its important that they have a say in who we recruit in future imo mate. managers especially

The only thing Judas Henderson misread about Saudi was the fact they wouldn’t pay him.

The only thing he opened anyone’s eyes to was putting his LGBTQ+ ‘ principles’ to one side and taking the money in a heartbeat.

You accept they routinely punish, imprison or execute people for their sexuality or religious beliefs, then? How very noble of you.
If you look back at the history of the UK so did we only as far back as the 60’s until people stood for change.
I also know for a fact things are changing over there but that isn’t the issue we are talking about here.
I’d take Hendo back in a flash, he’d strengthen our first team and hopefully working alongside a experienced coach he’d be lined up to take over the reigns

If you look back at the history of the UK so did we only as far back as the 60’s until people stood for change.
I also know for a fact things are changing over there but that isn’t the issue we are talking about here.
I’d take Hendo back in a flash, he’d strengthen our first team and hopefully working alongside a experienced coach he’d be lined up to take over the reigns
We executed people for their sexuality or religious beliefs until the 60s? :lol:

Evidence of this? You can't claim facts without it.

Is this change happening since Khashoggi was tortured to death , or since those folk were executed for not moving home.

I could see him joining us and saying how he just had to come home where his heart is and then leave a week later cos he got a better offer.
No thanks

Back