Too soon for Henderson to come back?

StrasbourgMackem

Central Defender
Henderson an unused sub for Ajax yesterday, not sure if he was on the bench due to poor form or carrying a knock. Do you think he would consider a player / coach role here?

Ajax are a disaster man. As a result of how shit they currently are, and shipping goals by the tonne, their manager decided to change formation to a back 5. Hence Henderson was ‘dropped’. He was the captain for the game before that, I think? Plus, I wouldn’t want him back. On ludicrous wages, too old, and a sportswashing Saudi apologist to boot. No thanks.

Plenty of space in car park at sol for his camels 🐫 if he did come back.
He's not as quick as he was in prime . And milk turns faster . But would still walk into our team

I’d have him back as he’s one of ours, he knows the area knows the club and will be passionate about us plus he’s a leader.
As for his spell in Saudi everyone can misread the situation and think he’s there to help introduce change and open up people’s eyes to things we in the west have only really accepted in the last 20 years or so.

Seen something quoted that van der vaart has pretty much said he along with the rest of Ajax signings are shite?

Not sure if he’s involved at Ajax or just letting his mouth go like as he seems a gobshite

I’d have him back as he’s one of ours, he knows the area knows the club and will be passionate about us plus he’s a leader.
As for his spell in Saudi everyone can misread the situation and think he’s there to help introduce change and open up people’s eyes to things we in the west have only really accepted in the last 20 years or so.
HEs passionate about the wonga mate. Nowt else.

I’m just apathetic about Henderson now, his Saudi episode just shattered so many illusions I had about him as a person.
If no one tries to educate or change things then how will it ever happen?
Standing watching and pointing but doing nothing about things like this not going to lead to change
HEs passionate about the wonga mate. Nowt else.
Didn’t make a penny from his time there

Back