Too soon for Henderson to come back?

I’d have him back as he’s one of ours, he knows the area knows the club and will be passionate about us plus he’s a leader.
As for his spell in Saudi everyone can misread the situation and think he’s there to help introduce change and open up people’s eyes to things we in the west have only really accepted in the last 20 years or so.

No sign anywhere that he is passionate about us mind

I’d have him back as he’s one of ours, he knows the area knows the club and will be passionate about us plus he’s a leader.
As for his spell in Saudi everyone can misread the situation and think he’s there to help introduce change and open up people’s eyes to things we in the west have only really accepted in the last 20 years or so.
I know the area and club means fuck all.

Looks to have lost that bite he had when he was a Liverpool player. Maybe his Saudi and Ajax moves have dampened his drive and workrate or maybe he just doesn't give a toss anymore.

Not sure him just strolling around the pitch here would be a good idea. Probably the right time for him to hang up his boots and get a shiny on the telly, like every other ex footballer these days.

The only thing Judas Henderson misread about Saudi was the fact they wouldn’t pay him.

The only thing he opened anyone’s eyes to was putting his LGBTQ+ ‘ principles’ to one side and taking the money in a heartbeat.

You accept they routinely punish, imprison or execute people for their sexuality or religious beliefs, then? How very noble of you.

Last edited:

Back