Tony Davison has a new job

Status
Not open for further replies.

This thread sums up why folk either dislike or distrust kildare. Bit of both for me.

Just stated hes never actually been to sunderland yet claims to know every intricate fecking detail and preaches to us all.
Tell you what why dont you meet the london lot for a game and come from behind this weird disguise if youre just the general fan you claim to be (whos never been to the city nor has any family links whatsoever).

I’d happily buy the lad a pint. I work in East London.

Over to you @kildaremackem

and then there was an issue at the end, about the type of staff employed. safc must be the only company in rbiyain not to employ a comemrcial diretor/sales director..
and yet they employed a director of change.
the change neededm, apart from on the pitch, was to sell more sponsorships!
How do you know this ?

How do you know this ?
lack of a commerial director was something available on the safc website..where no one with that title was loisted..and surely thats the tile, given its a public facing role..thats would be listed on the website?

director of change thing featured in stories about bain written by scottish journos talking about how he had brought someone to safc who worked with him at rangers.
We all know he left cis the club were slashing costs
but they werent..they were recruiting for people in his department at the time he left i think..i mean job ads were out there..
and they were certainly advertising for more staff in other roels,,,

the slashing costs thing happened in the forst year or so..TD will have known it was going to happen when he took the job..he actually left as they were hiring more, not reducing, the headcount.

Last edited:
lack of a commerial director was something available on the safc website..where no one with that title was loisted..and surely thats the tile, given its a public facing role..thats would be listed on the website?

director of change thing featured in stories about bain written by scottish journos talking about how he had brought someone to safc who worked with him at rangers.

but they werent..they were recruiting for people in his department at the time he left i think..i mean job ads were out there..
and they were certainly advertising for more staff in other roels,,,

the slashing costs thing happened in the forst year or so..TD will have known it was going to happen when he took the job..he actually left as they were hiring more, not reducing, the headcount.
Why and how do you keep such a close watch on the commercial department and off the field recruitment at our club ?

Why and how do you keep such a close watch on the commercial department and off the field recruitment at our club ?
have rss feeds so whener an safc story is published it shows up on my google.
also follow safc related companies on companies house.
its no effort.i get an email if stuff happens, and that includes trabsfers etc..
givesthe impression maybe i had "inside" ifno when i dont..and even then, im often wrong about what stuff means.

have rss feeds so whener an safc story is published it shows up on my google.
also follow safc related companies on companies house.
its no effort.i get an email if stuff happens, and that includes trabsfers etc..
givesthe impression maybe i had "inside" ifno when i dont..and even then, im often wrong about what stuff means.
Why though ?

cos im a fan of the club..
Haway man. So you get updates on ins and outs in the commercial department and volume of sponsorship sales and calculate comparisons of staffing levels with other clubs cos you’re a lads fan ? You get invites to meet Boris Johnson at the SOL just cos you’re a lads fan. But you don’t go to games?

Haway man. So you get updates on ins and outs in the commercial department and volume of sponsorship sales and calculate comparisons of staffing levels with other clubs cos you’re a lads fan ? You get invites to meet Boris Johnson at the SOL just cos you’re a lads fan. But you don’t go to games?
i didnt get the invite to meet boris beacuse of anything related to safc.
the commercial revenue stuff is in the accounts. the accounts are published on ccompanies house
i dont go to games because i live n london, though even then saturdays are so busy i wouldnt be able to go to every game even if i lived in sunderland.

i didnt get the invite to meet boris beacuse of anything related to safc.
the commercial revenue stuff is in the accounts. the accounts are published on ccompanies house
i dont go to games because i live n london, though even then saturdays are so busy i wouldnt be able to go to every game even if i lived in sunderland.

But you manage to find the time in your busy life to read the commercial accounts and track the staffing levels and post on here 340 times a day. Each to their own like. You must be the life and soul on a night out.

The behind the scenes stuff is interesting.

Everything I have seen from Kildare has always been from released news, he sometimes interprets it differently from me but I dont see the problem with him posting.

The behind the scenes stuff is interesting.

Everything I have seen from Kildare has always been from released news, he sometimes interprets it differently from me but I dont see the problem with him posting.
If you find comparative staffing levels you can meet him for a pint. I’m out. I’ve got some washing up to do that night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back